The Alan Hutton in Demand Thread

andyboy66

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hutton and McGregor in 1 up this evening, along with the entire Hearts team!

Heard from an extremely reliable source that a 6 million deal has been agreed with Portsmouth (of all clubs).

Should clarify that I was not talking to AH, and as such he did not confirm this!

True or not? Time will tell; though we all know that sources have been known to be wrong!

They'll be going there specifically to watch Hutton!

So what it's not unusual.

I think people are getting their knickers in a twist over nothing. He wont leave,

i dont thiink hutton will leave imo tbh i think hes a bluenose inside anyhoo :lol:

they can put in an offer but they will be told to shove it where the sun dont shine as hutton aint going anywhere. £6m what a joke anyway hes worth double that easily. Best RB in the uk and they think they can get him for £6m. if man utd had sold neville at his peak they would have been looking at £20m+ for him. I know its scotland but i still wouldnt accept a penny less than £12m.

i agree, tho i think we just turn down all offers -period.

we are rangers, not some feeder club.

we wont dominate scotland and take on europe by selling our best young players - its not like we have too many!

I'd rather he stayed and we built up a squad of top notch players.

Really depends on the Player himself as to whether he wants to go.

If he did then £6 mil is a reasonable starting offer, bring in Man U and Arsenal over the top of that and we'll soon be up to £10-12 i think.

They can f*ck right off. They paid £8million for Younes Kaboul and Hutton is a better player and much bigger prospect. Kaboul is absolutely sh*te.

If we sold him for around £6million I'd be furious.

Guest Andypendek

the penny still hasn't dropped...just as you can add a premium of a couple of million for players from the french, english, italian etc leagues regardless of quality, you can deduct a couple of million for players from the belgian, austrian (unless the buyer is rangers, of course) scottish etc leagues.

while we'd like to get a price for hutton that is based on the unreal prices floating around down south, we won't. anything above 5m has be offered to the player, hopefully an auction will double that.

and anyway, it's a good chance if he does go for lowing to have his turn. while we remember how a young player can develop we may keep off his back and who knows? maybe he'll turn out as good as hutton.