• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like crying hoenstly.

My saltire is flying high out my window and have the bagpipes on

Scotland and Proud

I did at the final whistle.

Scottish and Proud aint no tally gonna rain on my parade.

We play fair, they cheat.

End of.

Proud to be a Scot and honest.

Haven't felt this low in a long long time, but I am immensely proud of our boys today, regardless.

Got to agree with the above, bring on the world cup draw and lets get tore into whoever we get. We should fear no-one, bring on the english!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't felt this low in a long long time, but I am immensely proud of our boys today, regardless.

Got to agree with the above, bring on the world cup draw and lets get tore into whoever we get. We should fear no-one, bring on the english!!!!!!!!!!!!

No lie - I think at the moment we could do a right number on them, I truly do. The fact that they got through today and we fell short is so sickening, I can't even begin to give it words.

I feel like crying hoenstly.

My saltire is flying high out my window and have the bagpipes on

Scotland and Proud

I did at the final whistle.

Scottish and Proud aint no tally gonna rain on my parade.

We play fair, they cheat.

End of.

Proud to be a Scot and honest.

Exactly chick. They cheating pizza talia bar stewards ain't going to dampen my night heheheheheheeh

6jkqz9i.jpg

fletcher has been poor in his last 5 scotland appearnces imo, he disappears and leaves ferguson to do his job for him.

Yes i agree. I was actually surprised that brown was sent off instead of fletcher . Not saying Brown was immense but not as bad as fletcher

Speaking as a neutral, Hartley was dire, Brown anonymous and Fletcher just imitated a headless chicken, his passing was woeful.

Best player on the park was Hutton by quite a bit.

Gutsy, committed display though boys, terribly unlucky, that linesman wants shagging with a telegraph pole for giving the free kick to the eyeties. <_< :thumbs_down: