McBoyd

As players

• Both run about a lot
  • Link up play
  • Are erratic
  • Are put on the wing when they aren't wingers but are strikers
  • Score goals, though Nacho's record in that is superior
  • Has a great work-rate
Both have these features, but the things is, we already had Nacho who I rate higher and who does all of the se things better.

2 things, one has Rangers at heart - Nacho man - and all these reasons are reason to think that it was very unncessary to sign Mr Miller.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have I missed the point? You are either for him or against him

Yes. You have missed the point.

The only point worth considering at that - which is how booing Miller (or any other Rangers player) will help the team. There's only one answer at that - it wont. But, some so-called-supporters are under the impression that to participate in working against our team is a good thing.

The split is widening.

Wow, some things have really split our fans but this one is up there with the best of them.

Spot on, Moses (tu)

Booing can only do more harm than good, so why on earth any fan would indulge in booing Miller is beyond me.

Fair enough fans making their feelings clear towards the end of last season when the rumours were flying around. But now, no way, it's just ridiculous to even consider booing him.

I've got great confidence though in the overwhelming majority of our support, and I believe that any booing of Miller will not be tolerated at Ibrox next season. No doubt a few will attempt it, but no doubt they will be firmly put in their place by those around them.

Will he score consistently? No

And for a man who is gonna spend a long time up front on his own, here is exactly why he isn't the answer (td)

tbf I am HOPING Unc' Walt will pair him with Boyd if he must indeed start.

Novo for me. Very similar players, except that Novo has shown he's capable of scoring 20+ if played as a striker and he's on substantially smaller wages.

I just don't see the logic in the Miller signing at all. We now have huge depth within our strikeforce options........unfortunately that depth is made up of utter mediocrity.

tbf I am HOPING Unc' Walt will pair him with Boyd if he must indeed start.

For what it's worth - Smith has repeatedly said that Boyd would play more if he had the players who could support him properly. I can only assume this is what he expects of Miller.

Spot on, Moses (tu)

Booing can only do more harm than good, so why on earth any fan would indulge in booing Miller is beyond me.

Fair enough fans making their feelings clear towards the end of last season when the rumours were flying around. But now, no way, it's just ridiculous to even consider booing him.

I've got great confidence though in the overwhelming majority of our support, and I believe that any booing of Miller will not be tolerated at Ibrox next season. No doubt a few will attempt it, but no doubt they will be firmly put in their place by those around them.

Like they were with Cousin ? Adam ?

Whatever dignified 'fairy tale' of what you believe a Rangers supporter is/should be, then you are wide off the mark.

And can you clear up what wanting Rangers fans to be 'firmly put in their place' means ?

If you mean in a physical sense then you are bang out of order!

And can you clear up what wanting Rangers fans to be 'firmly put in their place' means ?

Hanging them from the Copland by their bollocks. Three strikes and your out system though, for the first couple of boos I reckon they'll just be told to shut up.

Hanging them from the Copland by their bollocks. Three strikes and your out system though, for the first couple of boos I reckon they'll just be told to shut up.

Aye well, we'll see. I know plenty of bears that if told to 'shut up' will respond in kind.

Aye well, we'll see. I know plenty of bears that if told to 'shut up' will respond in kind.

A different issue, but remember when there were loads of fans saying that they were going to belt out BillyBoys regardless..........never happened at Ibrox. Those that tried were told to shut up, and they did. I think it will be the same this time.

A lot of fans might say this and that.......but a lot of fans are also all talk thankfully.

I'll paint this simply.

Any fan who boos any of our players or celebrates their failures isn't a fan at all.

I reluctantly support Miller. I have no choice. No one else does either.

If you boo any of our players, you're better off supporting another team.

Support reluctantly, stay silent if he scores, but don't boo.

I couldn't agree anymore, well said danny!

A different issue, but remember when there were loads of fans saying that they were going to belt out BillyBoys regardless..........never happened at Ibrox. Those that tried were told to shut up, and they did. I think it will be the same this time.

A lot of fans might say this and that.......but a lot of fans are also all talk thankfully.

thats what the problem is.

Aye well done danny :lol:

earlier on in thread you wur telling us how we are not real fans if we didnt support Miller even though these are the bears who are there week in week forkin out large sums from their wages while you sit in the student union and plot to save the whales :lol:

earlier on in thread you wur telling us how we are not real fans if we didnt support Miller even though these are the bears who are there week in week forkin out large sums from their wages while you sit in the student union and plot to save the whales :lol:

PMSL :lol:

:lol: lol at what your saying but im one of these bears that go everyweek everywhere but i agree with danny's first post.

In my opinion i don't think you can call yourself a rangers SUPPORTER if you boo them.

If you think you are, you are just contradciting yourself.

:lol: lol at what your saying but im one of these bears that go everyweek everywhere but i agree with danny's first post.

In my opinion i don't think you can call yourself a rangers SUPPORTER if you boo them.

gaz i think you cant say that this was a freindly in germany so for people to be at the match i would say they must be supporters

if these people feel like booing then they must be allowed to express theyre feelings the same as someone who wants to cheer him

you know my feeilings about it and over the weekend our bus is down to just me not going the other 3 have decided that they will go back and fair play to them

I was one of the ones as well mate and i will admit i have shouted abuse at Hutton, Adam, Boyd and so on in recent seasons but to be honest booing players is a different kettle of fish and not something i have done before but for someone like Miller given his history and the hatred i felt for him that day at the piggery when he showed were his loyalties lay.

I doubt i could ever accept him tbo.