Kenny Miller Total Discussion Thread

McBoyd

Scotland are pish. Dailly, Alexander, Murty, Pearson, Teale, McCulloch, O'Connor, Miller, Boyd, Anderson, Caldwell, Naysmith....

But Walter dreams of an all Scottish Rangers side.

Scotland also have - Allan Hutton, Darren Fletcher, Shaun Maloney, James McFadden, Scott Brown, Steven Whittaker, Craig Gordon and other good players. We're not pish mate, at least I don't think so when we play.

They are good players but we never played good football when he was Scotland manager either.

Wouldn't play McFadden either, too much of a 'risk'...whisper it...he's a skilful player that can do the unexpected. This issue might ring a bell with Nacho (Uefa Cup Final), Burkey looking back before boxing day, Buffel, Gow, Naismith

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It seems to be set in stone that he will be a Rangers player next year, what I want to know is, will we boo him?

I personally won't, I may stop clapping when his name is read out at the start of the game (as I do with Cousin), but I will not boo him.

What do you think?

It seems to be set in stone that he will be a Rangers player next year, what I want to know is, will we boo him?

I personally won't, I may stop clapping when his name is read out at the start of the game (as I do with Cousin), but I will not boo him.

What do you think?

Once a man pulls on that Rangers jersey, I get behind him 110%. Anybody who boos a Rangers player picked for the team is an arsehole, and not doing doing the team any favours at all.

I think we should give the guy a chance, Walter would not be buying him if he didnt think he'd make a difference.

And anyway, if he is pish then Walter can do what he does with others like that... leave them on the bench, bring them on with 3 mins left.

What do you think?

why?!

i can understand where your coming from with KM, but how many times has Cousin kissed their badge, how many times has he publicly slatted rangers. Do you stop clapping Barry after hes had a shite game?

What do you think?

why?!

i can understand where your coming from with KM, but how many times has Cousin kissed their badge, how many times has he publicly slatted rangers. Do you stop clapping Barry after hes had a shite game?

Because he doesnt try, and, its been so obvious since Jan that he doesnt want to be here. I have no idea why he actually gets selected. The lad has talent, but, cant be arsed to use it. In many ways, he is the polar opposite of Sebo! Who has no talent but puts in a lot of effort

What do you think?

why?!

He has something in common with Kenny Miller. He hasn't earned the right to be pull on the Rangers Jersey.

If you kiss their badge, you don't deserve it. If you want to be elsewhere and don't try a leg, you don't deserve it.

It's all the same to me.

What do you think?

jfwvf5.jpg

JEEZ, NOT THIS SH*T AGAIN

What do you think?

why?!

Because he doesnt try, and, its been so obvious since Jan that he doesnt want to be here. I have no idea why he actually gets selected. The lad has talent, but, cant be arsed to use it. In many ways, he is the polar opposite of Sebo! Who has no talent but puts in a lot of effort

dont get me wrong outlaw im losing my petience with Cousin but we need to remember he played a big part in gettin us to Manchester especially in the Werder game and we know he can do a job for us as 4 or 5 games after the Fulham transfer fell through he played well and you could see he was trying.

Smith's first piece of business after today's final will be the purchase of Kenny Miller as he attempts to rebuild his Rangers side.

The 28-year-old Scotland striker is to become the first player to play for both sides of the Old Firm and then go back to the original team.

Smith believes Miller, available at a cut-price fee from relegated Derby County, will give him the industry he has sorely missed up front this season.

But it is a highly controversial piece of business. Rangers fans made their feelings clear about Miller at Fir Park last week and, once again, he is going to have to win over a set of supporters.

Eh?

F*ck Off!

It's a sad day when a club like Rangers have to fall back on a former Old Firm dud who has scored a massive 21 goals in the last 4 seasons(in that time he played 106 games)

The celtc fans disliked him and so do the majority of Derby fans. Now if Walter can't do better than this then there is something far wrong.

Why not just bring Sebo back, he is every bit as good as Miller and he wouldnt cost a penny. It's about time Smith showed a little bit of ambition and adventure.

I'd never boo a Rangers player, I just wont be back until he's left and I wont be the only one.

Seriously?

Are you genuinely saying that, if Kenny Miller signs for Rangers, you will no longer go to Rangers games? I don't mean as a reactionary comment, I mean genuinely?

I would love to have the privilege of being able to attend Rangers games on a regular basis, if I was in a position to do that no signing would stop me. I guess, if you're used to being able to go when you like, and not when you don't, you kind of take it for granted. A bit sad that you'd stop going because a player signs who dared to celebrate scoring for the club he was playing for at the time. :(

Yeah I will stop going and I will give up my season ticket and travel club membership until he's left. I will not accept the club signing Kenny Miller for a number of resons. I wont be the only one either.

al join you, stik yer kenny miller up yer arse!

Will be Kenny Miller in a 'cut price deal' according to tomorrows Daily Record.

Just so happens we play in the cup final tomorrow. Yet again they are either trying to get us worked up or this is really going to happen?

If Walter Smith brings this bastard back to the club then I will lose all my respect for him.

Not only is he an ex-tim(who wasn't good for them) but he's a shite footballer, a complete and utter c*nt of a guy, a money grabber and a guy who slated Rangers after joining Wolves and rejected us to sign for celtc a few seasons back.

Agree with every word and then some bad kissing arsehole.

jfwvf5.jpg

AHHH JEEZ, NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN

I'm actually getting bored of posting that now :D

lmao

omg, kenny miller!! the scum will lap this up

It's a sad day when a club like Rangers have to fall back on a former Old Firm dud who has scored a massive 21 goals in the last 4 seasons(in that time he played 106 games)

The celtc fans disliked him and so do the majority of Derby fans. Now if Walter can't do better than this then there is something far wrong.

Why not just bring Sebo back, he is every bit as good as Miller and he wouldnt cost a penny. It's about time Smith showed a little bit of ambition and adventure.

I'd never boo a Rangers player, I just wont be back until he's left and I wont be the only one.

His scoring record is worse than i thought, what sort of message dose signing this clown send out to our supporters and other teams. The more this looks like happening the sicker i feel.

I'm going to get ripped for this, but, I think Kenny Miller is exactly the kind of player that we need at Rangers.

Him and Boyd up front would work well, he may not score a lot of goals but his work rate is excellent and he'll tire out defenses as he has done for scotland.

How many signings has Walter made that were questioned by the majority of our support but have then turned out to be mater strokes.

He'll tire out defences the same way Novo does by running around like a headless ferral chicken.

His scoring record is worse than i thought, what sort of message dose signing this clown send out to our supporters and other teams. The more this looks like happening the sicker i feel.

just had a look at Kyle Lafferty's and I dont know which ones worse, its gonna be a long summer if we sign the misser and Lafferty

Miller is NOT a bad player and would be a good addition to the squad. He has pace, can score and is a regular at inetrnational level.

Also IF he signs I, for one, will NOT be booing him at Ibrox or anyplace else. Once he has signed he is a Rangers player and needs to be judged by what he does for us on the park. Who gives a fuck where he has played before.

I totally agree. :rangers:

Me

The thing is though, he doesnt have THAT much pace, his finishing is awful and he tires badly at the end of games.

I post on another EPL forum which is full of neutrals and Miller is constantly used as the yardstick for awfulness.