Kenny Miller Total Discussion Thread

McBoyd

Walter will be viewing this signing as his masterstroke. Much like Souness did when he signed Maurice Scumbag.

No taig... I repeat... NO TAIG should EVER get the opportunity to play for The Rangers.

You really should come in from the cold and look at our recent history.

Sorry... what other Taigs have played for The Rangers in the past apart from Maurice Scumbag?

You really should come in from the cold and look up the definition of a Taig.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Walter will be viewing this signing as his masterstroke. Much like Souness did when he signed Maurice Scumbag.

No taig... I repeat... NO TAIG should EVER get the opportunity to play for The Rangers.

You really should come in from the cold and look at our recent history.

Sorry... what other Taigs have played for The Rangers in the past apart from Maurice Scumbag?

You really should come in from the cold and look up the definition of a Taig.

doh

You better get used to the picture below...because face facts, there is not a thing in the world you can do about it!

72465624jo2.jpg

And while we are at it, this sight will be seen a lot around oppostion goals also...

kennymillerzz5.jpg

What kind of comment is that ? Its NOT good. Got a problem with that, then PM me.

Rangersmedia will not tolerate comments like this.

The more I think about this the more I don't mind if he came back.

I don't care what hes done or who he's played for, if he came and did the business upfront I would be happy with it.

I assume you just posted this on here because you wanted a reaction BUT what a crap, out dated out moded post.

I dont give a rats arse who Walter signs or where they have played before or religion, clolour or anything - only way I am going to judge them is what they do on the park for Rangers.

BTW - Me and the wife were at the cup final and we did NOT sing that -- if Miller comes to Ibrox he will get my full support and time to settle in and I will judge what I think of him as a player based on his PERFORMANCES and i would encourage all 'supporters' to do the same or gtf!

hope he doesn't sign nothing to do with him have been at them but he is crap had more clubs than a caveman which all have got rid because he is crap.

very bad signing IMO

It seems that people are misunderstanding the meaning of the word taig.

Taig has nothing to do with religious intolerance. Sorry to dissapoint.

Calling someone a Taig is in reference to their terrorist and nationalist viewpoints.

I have no problems with a Roman Catholic playing for The Rangers. I couldn't care less if he was Hindu, Sikh, Jew or Moslem.

What I do have a problem with is someone who plays up to and laps up the Irish Nationalistic viewpoint and kisses the badge of a team whose support wholeheartedly sing about the IRA and murdering innocent women and children.

That is a Taig.

What kind of comment is that ? Its NOT good. Got a problem with that, then PM me.

Well ban me then, Coop.

I'm not going to stop using the word Taig for anyone.

You trying to censor the word on here is a small indication of how bad the handwringing and apathy in the Rangers support has become.

Calling someone a Taig is in reference to their terrorist and nationalist viewpoints.

I have no problems with a Roman Catholic playing for The Rangers. I couldn't care less if he was Hindu, Sikh, Jew or Moslem.

What I do have a problem with is someone who plays up to and laps up the Irish Nationalistic viewpoint and kisses the badge of a team whose support wholeheartedly sing about the IRA and murdering innocent women and children.

That is a Taig.

You think Kenny Miller supports the IRA because he played for Celtic?

Interesting viewpoint to say the least.

Kenny Miller did not kiss their badge, he beat his fist against it.

I dont want him at Ibrox and not just because he played for the unwashed, he is pish and is similar to players we already have.

That is a Taig.

When you fly with the craws, you get shot with the craws.

Lie with the dogs, you get fleas.

Etc.

That is a Taig.

Etc.

Hes pish, hes a badge kisser, hes a money grabber.

Hes no Taig though.

JMO (tu)

Well ban me then, Coop.

I'm not going to stop using the word Taig for anyone.

You trying to censor the word on here is a small indication of how bad the handwringing and apathy in the Rangers support has become.

and relax. I cant be bothered.

That is a Taig.

Etc.

Hes no Taig though.

JMO (tu)

He's a taig alright. Plus all the things you mentioned.

Which makes it ridiculous to sign him for The Royal Rangers.

That is a Taig.

Etc.

Hes no Taig though.

JMO (tu)

He's a taig alright. Plus all the things you mentioned.

Which makes it ridiculous to sign him for The Royal Rangers.

Miller is a stupid manchild who has spent the last few years desperatly trying to prove a point

He is no Celtic supporter (nor is he a Rangers supporter)

Additionally, I would doubt he could spell Republican never mind support their 'cause'

They are murdering scum. Kenny is a football player.

Leave the taig comments to those who merit it.

This is what makes RM so great, hearing all the different views.

But yeh, IMO he's a badge kissing waste of space for a player, his attitude is pish, and all he does is sit n greet at every chance he misses.

Fanny.

I'd rather have Sebo ;)

the simple fact is he just ISNT good enough. I dont like what he did going to celtic kissing their badge etc but thats not the most important thing. Hes just not good enough. We need QUALITY SIGNINGS and hes had one decent season his whole career for wolves in the championship. We need to be aiming a lot higher than that ffs.

Stick a Ball in the Sack DM, fork out for QUALITY, the likes of Crouch, Santa Cruz, Mutu, Bianchi. Thats what we need. (I realise most of those names sound silly, but that is what we should be aiming for, we are a big enough club to fight for them.)