Kenny Miller Total Discussion Thread

McBoyd

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bye bye Kenneth 'my first touch goes further than Gerrard and Beckham can kick it' Miller

:lol:

I thought that was brilliant

he's here, accept it, and make sure your vocal at games to show him he is not wanted.

Much though I do not particularly wish him to sign for us I tend to think that booing our own players is hardly going to achieve any positive results. <cr>

I think there will be a deafening silence in Ibrox when they call his name off from the team sheet

broken by the loudest booooo i can muster

There will be a lot of boos, it's guaranteed.

Lets get behind him! I don't like him but if he is playing for Rangers I will support him!

I wont boo him during the 90 mins but he will be getting plenty before and after! He is scum and it is a kick in the teeth for us signing him.

Lets get behind him! I don't like him but if he is playing for Rangers I will support him!

hear hear!

I don't want him here, but if/when he does come and starts playing for us we'll have to get behind him :(

he's here, accept it, and make sure your vocal at games to show him he is not wanted.

DONT BOTHER!!!!

never boo a rangers player I dont care who he is!

if your planning on booing him then do me a favor dont come to the games we dont need fans like you lot, i dont want him to sign but i hope he proves us all wrong!

imagine if he proves us all wrong ....to be honest I just can't see it I would rather have Sebo then Miller ...its just depressing. We really needed a lift after the disappointment of losing on both fronts on the last day and signing Miller is like a kick in the teeth

DONT BOTHER!!!!

if your planning on booing him then do me a favor dont come to the games we dont need fans like you lot, i dont want him to sign but i hope he proves us all wrong!

Who the f.ck are you to tell anyone what they can and can't do ?

I pay my season ticket every year, I travel to watch away games, I buy the shirts and merchandice, I put more into this club than most players do so if I feel like I want to boo (not that i'm saying I will boo Miller) or criticise a player then I will do it.

Much though I do not particularly wish him to sign for us I tend to think that booing our own players is hardly going to achieve any positive results. <cr>

I don't think Walter using our season ticket money to buy one of the worst strikers I've ever seen will achieve positive results either.

So, with that in mind, boo away lads. Let him know he's not wanted.

DONT BOTHER!!!!

I pay my season ticket every year, I travel to watch away games, I buy the shirts and merchandice, I put more into this club than most players do so if I feel like I want to boo (not that i'm saying I will boo Miller) or criticise a player then I will do it.

I am the fan that any club wants!! someone who supports the team and does not boo them I do all of the above so get off your high horse your another one of the people on this forum looking to have a debate with someone fed up with all these people moaning and waiting to critise someone's opinion cheer up!!!

you certainly think allot of yourself if you put more in to the club than most players!! be asking for your autograph next :mutley:

DONT BOTHER!!!!

I am the fan that any club wants!! someone who supports the team and does not boo them I do all of the above so get off your high horse your another one of the people on this forum looking to have a debate with someone fed up with all these people moaning and waiting to critise someone's opinion cheer up!!!

you certainly think allot of yourself if you put more in to the club than most players!! be asking for your autograph next :mutley:

Oh dear.Your are the fan that any club wants.That's ok then, you sit there and get shafted by Murray every season, listen to his lies every season and probably buy all the merchandise.

You are the fan that is killing our once great club.

DONT BOTHER!!!!

Quite fucking right.

He must know himself he isn't welcome by the majority of fans. It puts massive pressure on him to be a success and one thing is for sure he will not get time to settle back in.

If he goes the first few games without scoring then I fear for Miller. This is a massive risk for him, not just Walter.

DONT BOTHER!!!!

Oh dear.Your are the fan that any club wants.That's ok then, you sit there and get shafted by Murray every season, listen to his lies every season and probably buy all the merchandise.

You are the fan that is killing our once great club.

I dont have to listen to murray or his lies and ill buy tops tickets as i am a fan and support my team not murray!!

I am not even posting again on the topic most of you guys are fucking miserable and need to cheer up, I cant wait for the season to start up again and always support the players on the park whoever they are as long as they give there all and win games they have my backing and ill follow my club every where sorry as a fan I cant do much more than that! and that is me killing our once great club!! so were no longer a great club piss of will you christ we could sign ronaldo and people like you would still moan about his wages!!!!!

get real.