Celtic > Rangers?

the_gers_fan

Doesnt matter what people say Celtic are BETTER than us. This may be a knee jerk reaction but they have more of a threat and have some ATTACKING players in the midfield. They would never played like that at home tonight they would have finished the business. With the extra money they wille reciev more money which equals them pushing away from us again!!!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesnt matter what people say Celtic are BETTER than us. This may be a knee jerk reaction but they have more of a threat and have some ATTACKING players in the midfield. They would never played like that at home tonight they would have finished the business. With the extra money they wille reciev more money which equals them pushing away from us again!!!!!

NO WAY BETTER. NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR STUFF LIKE THIS.

Never assosaite me with that filth. ALL am saying is celtic have something we dont in the midfield were too defensive. the truth of the matter is they wouldnt have performed like we did tonight. Is it down to the plyers? or even the manager? I dont know but i am honestly hurtin right now.

you know he has got a slight point, if the unwashed had been playing, you can always see them scoring. We couldn't hit a feckin barn door tonight! Darchevilles miss was unfortunate, it goes in and we're through. But the 2nd goal was criminal, no-one payed attention because there was subs, and because of a tactical mis-hap, we went out without a fight

It has nothing to do with who you support, we all fokin support Rangers on here. It was an honest comment. Yes, maybe our group was harder, but the simple fact is that Celtic no matter how much of a bunch of knob ends they are, play a better style of football than we do, especially in the champs league. They are more dangerous going forward and have pace and much more flair than we do. On most night when we play we are predictable, slow and indecisive. If you cannot accept that and want to go on the attack then its obivious that your thinking from a biast view and not willing to enter into a real discussion.

Guest Andypendek

bang on craig. just like us and scotland, they failed at the last. luckily, results went their way and good luck to them (spits). they are not however, better than us.

It has nothing to do with who you support, we all fokin support Rangers on here. It was an honest comment. Yes, maybe our group was harder, but the simple fact is that Celtic no matter how much of a bunch of knob ends they are, play a better style of football than we do, especially in the champs league. They are more dangerous going forward and have pace and much more flair than we do. On most night when we play we are predictable, slow and indecisive. If you cannot accept that and want to go on the attack then its obivious that your thinking from a biast view and not willing to enter into a real discussion.

nice reply.

You also see celtic tanning teams 7-0 cause they usually make more chances than us because of their wingers are more creative, imagine if they had kris boyd they would be scoring a sh*t load. The only guy we have creating on the wing is hutton and then he is let down because we only have one striker on who is usually the person that passed him the ball.

I hate Celtic - bloody HATE them, but CANUCKBEAR is spot on here.

They rode through on luck to the last sixteen...we still have a stronger side.

Thats it we may have a STRONGER side but we lack pace in the midfield and even up front sometimes. we dont even play good football its just 1 punt from the defence to the forwards the midfield is never in the equation. we NEED an ATTACKING midfielder we need to start playing Buffel gibe him 1 last chance cause the midfield cant get any worse.

Away and fuck yaself ..we build erselfs up to a point ..that we know where going thru ..then we don't and get hit with this p!$$ , fuck off

Right so Celtic score 5 goals in a easier group than us ( 2 deflections )

We Score 7 Goals in a harder group .

We Score Three(four) Goals against them.

They score 0 against us.

So yeah mate i must agree... .Celtics attack is far supperior to ours :D

Right so Celtic score 5 goals in a easier group than us ( 2 deflections )

We Score 7 Goals in a harder group .

We Score Three(four) Goals against them.

They score 0 against us.

So yeah mate i must agree... .Celtics attack is far supperior to ours :D

MON THE GERS

I thought this was a forum where people share their views? if u dont like it then fuken dont reply to it!!. We'll have to realise that Celtic WILL spend on players in the window but with strachans transfer skills i would say we might be all right.

Halleyfuckinleughyahh, someone who can criticise our team without fear of recrimination. Good on you mate, I at least agree with you.

Halleyfuckinleughyahh, someone who can criticise our team without fear of recrimination. Good on you mate, I at least agree with you.

Your spot on m8