Alan Hutton Transfer Situation

Ace

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A number of thoughts occur:

As others have rightly said, Hutton himself hasn't agreed to leave. This is only an alleged acceptance of an offer from a club.

Unfortunately by accepting the offer, if we have, we are saying to Hutton he's free to leave.

One last thing; 8m isn't enough. Quite frankly that we've accepted less than 10 is quite insulting. Minimum of 15M imo.

At least keep him till the end of the season we must win the league this year second place is not an option now that the lowlife at the east end are in a state and 10m should be the price.

Apparently the deal is off cause wayne routledge rejected the chance to sign for us, not because hutton has said no. Expect an improved offer soon :(

Why would he go to Spurs, seriously, would you in his position ? I fucking wouldnt !!

Ofc not.Spurs are fuckin` crap team doh

Why did we accept the offer in the 1st place?? I fear there will be bigger fish moving in now

has it officially be posted that we have accepted a bid, last I heard we were still in discussions with spurs!!!

David Tanner on SSN- Hutton rejects Spurs and the EPL as he wants to stay at Rangers. That's what I want to hear!!

Thats the loyalty that seemed to have been extinct from football.

Yes,there are not that many ppl like that..Raul in Real,Maldini in AC,few player in Man Utd.

We have Hutton,Barry,Nacho Novo,Burke :)

Remember, automatic entry to the champions league group stage for the spl winners this year, worth around 10million as we all know. Maybe we should hold onto practically our best player and hopefully winning the league will bring us even more money than selling him now would.

Barry Ferguson left Rangers!

Love it how the SSN presenter's seem amazed he's turned Spurs and a move to the EPL down, f*ckn tossers!

Greatest league in the world!! aye right!!

mind you lets see if Man u come in now and what Huttons answer will be!!

Out of interest guys what is Huttons reputation like off the pitch?

Someone has said to me that he is a well known boozer, was kicked out by his fiancee last year for going out too much drinking, and is well known for uttering the dreaded "do you know who i am?"

Any truth? I thought he was one of the good guys :(

I wouldnt be as bothered if he joined Man U. One of the biggest clubs in the World with the best manager and players on the planet. That would be an acceptable move as long as the money was right.

But I dont want him to go.

Someone has said to me that he is a well known boozer, was kicked out by his fiancee last year for going out too much drinking, and is well known for uttering the dreaded "do you know who i am?"

That bit was true, did it to a bouncer at some west end pub/club that has an astroturf roof a couple of years ago.

Ive heard alot of people that have met him have said he was a great guy and had time for the fans.

Barry Ferguson left Rangers!

Love it how the SSN presenter's seem amazed he's turned Spurs and a move to the EPL down, f*ckn tossers!

Exaclty what I thought! They were in a state of disbelief that a player could possibly turn down their sacred league!

Thank you Alan Hutton!

For now..

:rangers: