Would you ever want to move away from Ibrox?!

Rangers history is centred around Govan so it would need to be local to where Ibrox is currently located. I can't personally see us moving permanently to a different site any time in the next 30 years, I think Ibrox is to historically engrained in Rangers culture, more so than many club stadiums throughout the world.

No. Look at Arsenal, they sold their souls to have that ground and not too many are happy with it.

i was at the Emirates for the West Ham game and i know many Gooners and just about everyone loves the new stadium.

god no :( their is to much history and tradition around Ibrox, to move away from glasgow or govan would just play right into murrays hands

I'm sorry but what does that mean????

Play into Murray's hands how exactly??

I would prefer to move to a new stadium rather than have empty stands and a building site by tearing down stands to re vamp Ibrox again. I remember what it was like when we were building the present stands and having one end or one side of the stadium empty; complete lack of noise, atmosphere and soul.

Ibrox is part of our identity, no way should we move

I would prefer to move to a new stadium rather than have empty stands and a building site by tearing down stands to re vamp Ibrox again. I remember what it was like when we were building the present stands and having one end or one side of the stadium empty; complete lack of noise, atmosphere and soul.

It would be a pain during the revamp but once it was finished i'm sure that it would all be worth it.

I am torn over this. I have always thought ibrox should be our home for as long as rangers fc lives, but, this possible new stadium could be the start of a new era for our club. it will remain in Ibrox, or the govan area and will benefit the entire area. But then again, as i have said, Our current ibrox seems to hard to leave. I think people might change their minds over this if rangers released a Picture of how ibrox would look and what new facilities there would be. This new stadium could also give us a boost to our worldwide reputation.

I think Jack Charlton had it about right when he said that the new Wembley was just a bigger version of almost every other stadium being put up around the world ... and if you can't build in individuality on that budget what chance have you got in club football where money is much tighter. I also feel that the really famous clubs who move perhaps won't realise what they have lost until it's too late, for example building a new shed somewhere and calling it the Kop just won't be the same as the real thing.

I think Jack Charlton had it about right when he said that the new Wembley was just a bigger version of almost every other stadium being put up around the world ... and if you can't build in individuality on that budget what chance have you got in club football where money is much tighter. I also feel that the really famous clubs who move perhaps won't realise what they have lost until it's too late, for example building a new shed somewhere and calling it the Kop just won't be the same as the real thing.

(tu)

I dont know what to think about this new stadium at the moment, cant decide if its good or bad.

Rangers history is centred around Govan so it would need to be local to where Ibrox is currently located. I can't personally see us moving permanently to a different site any time in the next 30 years, I think Ibrox is to historically engrained in Rangers culture, more so than many club stadiums throughout the world.

Agree with that. As a aside...isn't the current stadium actually just outside Ibrox?