SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

If Gow was so Gd and better than Prso or on a par he would be keeping Mcfadden and McCulloch out of the Scotland Squad

As sad as it sounds, it's only because he plays for Falkirk.

If McFadden was still playing for Motherwell, he'd be nowhere near the Scotland squad.

Look at Saha with France..not a sniff until he signed for Man Utd, then he raced past Trezeguet as their number 2 striker along side Henry.

McFadden was in the Scotland Squad when he was with motherwell and France did'nt need Saha at that time cause they had Anelka b4 he went on a huff

If McFadden played for Scotland when he was still at Motherwell (I really don't think he did) then I'll bow to your knowledge here, but there's no denying it's a problem in our game at the moment.

I'll bet as soon as Gow starts regularly with us, he'll be in the Scotland squad.

campbell ogilvie, is he a player or something (sorry if i sound like a numpty) but i dont think ive heard of him :unsure:

Former Rangers general secretary and director, now in the title at Hearts.

Pressley is to be the celtic captain tomorrow? (sick)

Where did you hear this??

That would be funny lol

On clyde tonight :lol:

Its been a long day lol

Now that is funny, that will wind Romanov up no end, wonder if Hearts will take down that legends poster they have of him lol