Burkeys run

papaguy51

If i had just beaten 4 players and had a chance to score i would have went for it (tu)

Mind you am a greedy b*stard and would shoot no matter what :pipe:

It's not like he was in a bad position or anything, shooting from where he did was perfectly reasonable.

If he'd cut it back to Cousin, by the time big Dan had taken his customary first touch before shooting then the Gretna players would have swarmed him.

thats why cousin scored and won the game for us and burke missed with his attempt. :rolleyes:

He does take one too many touches when (At times) it's really really not needed!

When he's running onto a ball (a la the goal) he's excellent usually, but when he thinks he has plenty of time...different story!

I am so proud of him :) he is playing excellent at the moment.. back to his great old self!

To be honest, he does need a haircut and I will be telling him when I see him.. sorry Chris :craphead: haha

I noticed this on Wed night..he'd actually Vaseline'd his fringe so it didn't get in his eyes!

lol such a sweetie!

I am so proud of him :) he is playing excellent at the moment.. back to his great old self!

To be honest, he does need a haircut and I will be telling him when I see him.. sorry Chris :craphead: haha

I noticed this on Wed night..he'd actually Vaseline'd his fringe so it didn't get in his eyes!

lol such a homo!

I agree :craphead:

lol such a homo!

I agree :craphead:

:ohmy: grrrrrrr

It showed the best and worse of Burke I think: Brilliant run, but poor decision making at the end. The ball should have been squared for an easy tap in. He really needs to work on his decision making and use of the ball at times...

If he has problems with his decision making I'll help him, Eh Burkey that's Dunfermline on the phone with a bid for you, no problem you can go anytime ! I'll drive you through myself ! :sherlock:

...But the guy made a screaming run and DESERVED to take the shot on. The opening was there for him and he missed it by a midge's ba' hair. Most people here just want to look for the worst in Burke at all times. It honestly amazes me that most people on here will forever focus on what he doesn't do instead of what he does.

Hit the nail square on the head there. (tu)

He couldn't hit a coo on the arse with a banjo cause he's no interested ! :sherlock:

I wouldnae be interested in hitting a coo on the arse with a banjo either...!

what kind of an activity is that for a grown man?

or even a half-grown man like Burke?

cut him some slack guys.

Lionel Messi esque, just against a sh*te opposition. Burke had just gone on a lung bursting run, showed skill, pace and ability, he was right to have a strike. I'd of been screaming at him if he hadn't.

...But the guy made a screaming run and DESERVED to take the shot on. The opening was there for him and he missed it by a midge's ba' hair. Most people here just want to look for the worst in Burke at all times. It honestly amazes me that most people on here will forever focus on what he doesn't do instead of what he does.

Hit the nail square on the head there. (tu)

Agree mate great post,

Constantly highlighting the worst in players is a passtime that quite a lot of people have on here IMO.

Everyone has a right to there opinion but it was a great run by Burke who was on fire and he had every right to hit it. Rather than maon that he SHOULD have passed why not praise him for having the skill to get there and miss by an inch!

In that particular run he deserved a go at goal, BUT there were numerous other times vs Gretna where he should have squared the ball.

Having said that in his last two games he did very well and set up some fine goals.

So lets be fair. He was a bit greedy vs Gretna but did well in the previous two games.