Rohan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did newcastle not learn their lesson from Boumsong? :craphead:

Let's hope we did!

We don't want him - he's not good enough for the premiership. Last season I watched Kilmarnock v Hibs one week and a couple of weeks later watched Leyton Orient v Swansea. The standard was exactly the same.

So, very very wrong.

Hemdani, Barry (has and been great), Cuellar, Hutton could be brilliant and stroll the Premiership.

I feel a fit S Smith could do well down there also.

Barry,Brahim,Cousin,Cuellar,Weir(has done),Hutton and even Boyd with good service could all hold their own in the EPL.

Apart from the top 6 there are alot of average players down there and alot who i wouldn't welcome up here to replace these guys.

I feel a fit S Smith could do well down there also.

Barry,Brahim,Cousin,Cuellar,Weir(has done),Hutton and even Boyd with good service could all hold their own in the EPL.

Apart from the top 6 there are alot of average players down there and alot who i wouldn't welcome up here to replace these guys.

Yes these players could hold their own in the EPL but overall you have to look at the number of scottish and ex spl players who get a regular game in the EPL; and there are not many, Gordan, Miller, Liam Millar at the bottom end and then I am struggling,McFadden, O'Connor,Petrov, Maloney, Fletcher are not regular starters. So it is understandable that people down south do not rate our players as EPL material.

did newcastle not learn their lesson from Boumsong? :craphead:

Let's hope we did!

We don't want him - he's not good enough for the premiership. Last season I watched Kilmarnock v Hibs one week and a couple of weeks later watched Leyton Orient v Swansea. The standard was exactly the same.

Yup.

What does that have to do with a Rangers defender signed from La Liga who's now worth about £8M+?