Newcastle Want Cuellar

Rohan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes sense... cuellar has been fantastic for us.. and newcastle are trying to do what we did last season, bring back an old manager, a former newcastle legend striker as number two, and hope their charisma will help the fans get behind the team, and help them climb the table.

cuellar has been one off our best players this season , he's bound to attract attention from dowm south; but surely a LOWLY team like newcastle would'nt tempt him.

Cuellar is one of our beat players this season - we should make every effort to keep him and bouild a defence around him - take the money fro Hutton and give Cuellar a better contract :rangers:

Remember this is from the Express, sister paper to the Star, and with the same sports-writing department.

I trust their judgement on a good looking pair of tits but fuck all else.

:lol:

Nice one! And welcome to the board BTW.

It wouldn't surprise me if it's true though.

for the first time in quite a while we are having a lot of players being linked with other teams, buffel hemdani hutton, cousin and now cuellar. I think that alone shows how the quality of our team has improved over the past couple of seasons. Cuellar has been outstanding for us bar a few little mistakes( hes only human after all) It was only a matter of time before someone took notice of him. Hopefully hes not going to go anywhere but even if he does we will make a big big profit on him. Just wish smith could find another cuellar for £2.5m, bargain of the year imo.