Cousin to Fulham

Muff

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selling the country's best striker would be absolute folly.

But money talks, and only a stupidly high bid, as mentioned, say £5M+ would be acceptable.

Noel Hunt and Barry Robson have both scored more than him, are they worth £5m+ as well?

If he goes for anything over £3m we're doing well.

But money talks, and only a stupidly high bid, as mentioned, say £5M+ would be acceptable.

Noel Hunt and Barry Robson have both scored more than him, are they worth £5m+ as well?

They've also scored more than Vinegar but he's regarded as a £5M striker too :)

I didn't say otherwise. I'm just saying it's what I demand.

They've also scored more than Vinegar but he's regarded as a £5M striker too :)

Only by deluded Celtic fans, injury prone donkey. :lol:

I didn't say otherwise. I'm just saying it's what I demand.

Fair enough, but i very much doubt we would get that.

Taking a risk with his already questionable attitude if he doesn't get the premiership move he's been angling for.

i dont know, im really unsure, i dont like it when he is lazy, but the man is a good striker he has the attributes, quick powerful can hit the ball hard and score......

.......But if we do sell maybe boyd will start getting mor games, and i am a fan of his

I think it was us who knocked the offer back, Fulham set to up the offer to £3million?

ach, could well be, i dont really know tbh, my dad just came in and told me but hes probably heard it wrong or something

It would be foolish to keep Cousin if a satisfactory bid is made! Some how I dont think he is the kind of player to accept the club dont want to sell and we could end up with him in a major sulk!! A situation could develop similar to the one he had in France! He has a couple of poor matches at Ibrox and people will get on his back saying his hearts not in it/not interested! Then he´ll start refusing to play matches at Ibrox! Take the cash and hope JCD stays fit long enough for whoever Walter brings in to get settled!

I would prefer we keep him until at least the Summer.

JCD is always out injured and as much as I would like to see Boyd back in the team, the thought of people then complaining about his attitude and workrate would drive me to the edge! <cr>

unless we have someone really good lined up i dont want to sell him. We are in our best position to win the league for 3 years and i dont want to blow it by selling someone just for the money and then losing some of our strikers to injury later and ending up struggling. JCD is injury prone, nachos just back, naismith could play centre forward but hes been used more as a winger recently. I think we have a better chance with cousin in the squad. Sell him in the summer when we have the spl trophy in the cabinet and time to plan and sign a new striker but not now. Luke moore aint the answer either.

unless we have someone really good lined up i dont want to sell him. We are in our best position to win the league for 3 years and i dont want to blow it by selling someone just for the money and then losing some of our strikers to injury later and ending up struggling. JCD is injury prone, nachos just back, naismith could play centre forward but hes been used more as a winger recently. I think we have a better chance with cousin in the squad. Sell him in the summer when we have the spl trophy in the cabinet and time to plan and sign a new striker but not now. Luke moore aint the answer either.

If the release clause is real - we have no choice but to sell him.