Whittaker

polar bear

Lets not get carried away lads. Yes, the boy can most definitely shoot but he still has alot of passing and positional frailties that must be sorted out if he hopes to become anywhere near the level of Alan Hutton.

Certainly showing that he has the potential to become a very good player for us though. (tu)

Don't like him at RB at all. Look's far better on the left. He offers more all round than Papac. Keep him there until/if Smith makes a full recovery.

I would like to see him there against a decent opposition and see how he fairs.

good going forward but hes still a pish defender. Supposedly a right back yet seems to be doing better at left back for us than at right back. 2 goals for someone playing at left back is impressive but he needs to work a lot on his defending. Got caught out of position far too often when hutton was suspended. Against stronger teams like celtic or in europe we will get punished when defenders are as far out of position as whittaker was in those games. Improving but still has a lot to do to imo.

always thought he was a great player and he still has a bit of improving to do, he has certainly not been too fazed from the move to left back and to rangers in that respect. he has some defensive kinks to work out but i ll put that down to playing on the left, he certainly has a strike on him though, a great 2nd goal, almost a carbon copy of his goal against kilmarnock

Will take him time to settle in and start producing his best week in week out.

However, it doesnt mean anything to bomb forward against East Stirling and St Mirren (When they have 10 men and no threat going forward) I wanna see him do it against Celtic and in Europe

However, it doesnt mean anything to bomb forward against East Stirling and St Mirren (When they have 10 men and no threat going forward) I wanna see him do it against Celtic and in Europe

Well thats up to Walter.

IMO he was our best player on the field when we lost 0:3 against Lyon.Started as midfielder and then move to LB.

A random suggestion, but when I watch him I always think he could have the attributes to replace Hemdani as a defensive midfielder.

Composed on the ball, almost two footed, a great strike and a very decent long pass. Maybe it's just me though.....