***The Alan Hutton Thread***

gemzgers

Great Spurs teams have always had a Scot in it seems.

Mackay, Archibald, Gough... Calderwood ^_^

If anything, I hope it'll get a few Gers fans looking our for the Spurs, if only to check out how Hutton's doing. Remembers lads, he's still a bear. Just because it looks like he's going to leave, doesn't mean he's no longer a Rangers man. He'll be wanting you to win the league as much as you all do.

Good luck guys (tu)

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Spurs teams have always had a Scot in it seems.

Mackay, Archibald, Gough... Calderwood ^_^

If anything, I hope it'll get a few Gers fans looking our for the Spurs, if only to check out how Hutton's doing. Remembers lads, he's still a bear. Just because it looks like he's going to leave, doesn't mean he's no longer a Rangers man. He'll be wanting you to win the league as much as you all do.

Good luck guys (tu)

Spoke too soon :angry2: doh

considering we were all(well most of us anyway) resigned to losing him, this is good news. it is clear to see where his heart lies and lets hope at the end of the day he stays at least until the end of the season. :rangers:

considering we were all(well most of us anyway) resigned to losing him, this is good news. it is clear to see where his heart lies and lets hope at the end of the day he stays at least until the end of the season. :rangers:

I am super excieted about that now, its like we are signing gattuso or somethng!!

rumour is he bk on way 2 glasgow and HASN`T SIGNED FOR SPURS

Maybe he went down there personally to tell them to GTF :lol:

Spurs Manager: "Right now alan, we have spent the best part of 3 weeks sorting out your money, wages, a new house and everything, what do you have to say?"

Hutton: "Get tae fuck, Rangers Till i Die"

*Walks out*

... :D

rumour is he bk on way 2 glasgow and HASN`T SIGNED FOR SPURS

Maybe he went down there personally to tell them to GTF :lol:

Spurs Manager: "Right now alan, we have spent the best part of 3 weeks sorting out your money, wages, a new house and everything, what do you have to say?"

Hutton: "Get tae fuck, Rangers Till i Die"

*Walks out*

... :D

can just imagine it haha