if we play spurs in the UEFA cup ....

viennabear

then no doubt Hutton would recieve a great reception but would it be right to give him such a reception?? afterall he would be playing for the opposition and cheering him onto the park would only fill him with confidence to rip the lefthand side of our team apart!

Boo him till the 89th minute and then a chant of "only one alan hutton" for the last minute if we are winning otherwise we get behind our boys in Blue and White!

I'll keep an eye out for him and hope he does well in all games, but if he comes up against the Gers I would have to hope he has a really sh*t game or that he fakes a sh*t game for our benefit ;)

I hope people are talking about next season if we drop out of the CL into the UEFA cup, mainly because:

HUTTON CAN'T PLAY IN THE UEFA CUP NOW THIS SEASON!!!

is it not that a player can´t play in the same european competition with 2 different teams?? i.e. Hutton played in the CL and not in the UEFA cup and is therefore not cup-tied??? that is what I thought the rule was anyway

Hutton will win more trophies from rangers this season then he will in 4 years at Spurs. he's played more than 8 league games which will get him a league winners medal in May. was hoping he would stay but good luck to him in landing trophies with spurs coz he'll need it.

Hutton will win more trophies from rangers this season then he will in 4 years at Spurs. he's played more than 8 league games which will get him a league winners medal in May. was hoping he would stay but good luck to him in landing trophies with spurs coz he'll need it.

Al Hutton will get a medal in the Calring cup final, regardless of whether Tottenham win or not

I hope people are talking about next season if we drop out of the CL into the UEFA cup, mainly because:

is it not that a player can´t play in the same european competition with 2 different teams?? i.e. Hutton played in the CL and not in the UEFA cup and is therefore not cup-tied??? that is what I thought the rule was anyway

that would only have applied if rangers stayed in CL but cause we dropped down he becomes ineligeble

He cano play as been said

But if he were playing, I would say he would be cheered at introduction but during the play he would be just another opposition player.

At least until he busts by 4 of our players and guts our defense with his runs

still gutted by his loss. really thought he was goin to stay.

Al Hutton will get a medal in the Calring cup final, regardless of whether Tottenham win or not

A losers medal is not a trophy

that would only have applied if rangers stayed in CL but cause we dropped down he becomes ineligeble

(tu)

I believe Hutton can play in the UEFA Cup against us...

Just as Hélder Postiga can for Pana (after playing in the CL for Porto).

Hutton can't, Postiga can play for Pana against us becuase Porto did not move into the UEFA cup!

Last season Papac anyone??? Cup tied in the UEFA cup!