Superbowl

brissyger

Great game so far. Brady being shutdown time and time again and Maroney held to 16 yds. If the Giants do this it will be because of Strahan, he's been immense. Patriots have the talent to turn the game on it's head at any point though.

What a game

Get it right up the patriots, Stick your perfection up your ar$e!

17-14 Giants scoring a touchdown with 39 secs left of the 4th quarter

Giants defense was awesome and Eli got the job done. Wont be living in Peyton shadow anymore

Don't know why people call the Patriots cheats. Everyone commits penalties in games it's up to the officials to get it right. Not the Pats fault that in previous Superbowls they've had some decisions go their way. I like watching the Patriots as they play very attractive, attacking football but good to see the Giants get up regardless. Think it's funny that New York take such pride in the Giants when they're from New Jersey lol

Didn't watch it, hate with an almighty passion even more than Celtic.

I may even like it if it didn't have Football in its name but it does.

However it was nice and proper to hear the Soupbowl preview man say 'its the best audience outside a world cup year' and then I swore at the telly and turned over to Only Fools and Horses.

Real Football prevails against the idiot americans.

However it was nice and proper to hear the Soupbowl preview man say 'its the best audience outside a world cup year' and then I swore at the telly and turned over to Only Fools and Horses.

:zzzz: :bum1:

I gave it a try, since it was a big "event", but as ever it bores you to death.

It's the very epitome of banality and the American knack of taking that banality and pretending it's actually fascinating.

I dozed off and had to put the croquet repeats on to liven myself up.

A sad day when Rangers-fans cheer for a team that has one of the filth in them <_<

As opposed to a whole team full of filth??!! YOU need to live in THIS area for a while, friend. I've waited six long years to see that result, enduring all kinds of shite from the pompous, boasting legions of Patriots fans since SB XXXVI. One hooped supporter who didn't even have a FG attempt in the game will not ruin this moment for me.

A sad day when Rangers-fans cheer for a team that has one of the filth in them <_<

As opposed to a whole team full of filth??!! YOU need to live in THIS area for a while, friend. I've waited six long years to see that result, enduring all kinds of shite from the pompous, boasting legions of Patriots fans since SB XXXVI. One hooped supporter who didn't even have a FG attempt in the game will not ruin this moment for me.

To be fair though it's only been recently that teams from that area have been doing well. Before the Patriots a dn Red Sox started winning the last team from that area to do anything was the Celtics of the 70s or 80s can't remember not a huge basketball fan.

To be fair though it's only been recently that teams from that area have been doing well. Before the Patriots a dn Red Sox started winning the last team from that area to do anything was the Celtics of the 70s or 80s can't remember not a huge basketball fan.

True, and BTW I was wrong about Tynes in the game last night - he did have a FG, which I forgot in my zeal. Still, as a Rams fan, the result last night was like having a huge weight lifted from my soul. It's been horrendous listening to these idiot fans crow on and on ad nauseum for years, so I'm delighted they got a taste of their own medicine last night.

Yeah I guess I can understand where you're coming from mate. It's the same with Australians crapping on about how brilliant they are at rugby and cricket. Really gets on my nerves. Nobody likes constant winners especially ones who have had dubious decisions go in their favour. Unlike the Pats though the Australian cricket team itself is a bunch of whinging bastards. I kinda wanted to see a prefect season because as a neutral observer it's great to view a part of history but just as hapy the underdogs came away with it. Now if only the f&*ing 49ers would do something!

What's this?

Tynes is a Tim and an avid one at that. Wouldn't surprise me if their were a few in the Patriots as well though. After all the east coast of America is full of Irish nationalists, it's where the IRA got most of it's funding from.

I wasnt a nfl fan atawl, i seen a wee clip of wembley and it looked shite tbh. i always thought it seemed like aload of pish :P

But i can now say after last night i will now be watching alot more of it (tu) what a game. plus i won 20 quid , had 5er on giants at 3/1 :D I started watching it just to see what it was like, and by the end i was celebrating when the giants scored the winner as if it was a rangers goal lol .

Stop posting in the threads then.