Faye reprieve?

Bobby

i was very shocked Faye was on our bench for the CIS semi - he was basically the only sub midfielder.

does this mean WS is thinking of including him in things again after failing to off-load?

i was very shocked Faye was on our bench for the CIS semi - he was basically the only sub midfielder.

does this mean WS is thinking of including him in things again after failing to off-load?

Just scraping the bottom of the barrel I think.

Must admit I was surprised to see him in there too.

i admit Faye has not done it at us but have 2 say uz are talkin piss when u say he is a bad player, he was a very good player in the EPL, didnt look out of place, 2me he just needs games and i actually think he would possess more qualities than Hemdani

i admit Faye has not done it at us but have 2 say uz are talkin piss when u say he is a bad player, he was a very good player in the EPL, didnt look out of place, 2me he just needs games and i actually think he would possess more qualities than Hemdani

what a stupid comment!! ........ hemdani is a class act hes done it at the highest level with marsielle....... faye whats he done that even comes close tae hemdani?

Problem is , this is not the EPL , its the SPL and he's been dire in his 2 starts

Gotta agree with Muff here, from what I have seen of him he lacks ability needed to compete at this level, and I know there will be those that mention the EPL being better than the SPL but I'm on about the ability to go out and win every game you play in, it takes a certain type of character to be able in the last minute of added on time when you are drawing a game (or getting beaten) to go that extra yard to reach a near lost cause when you are physically exhausted. I don't see the urge from him to put in that extra effort (though to be fair there have been a few of them at Rangers the last few years)

Faye being on the bench infuriates me when we have talent like Buffel and Furman at the club who are night and day compared to Faye.

Walters decisions of late are pissing me off.

Playing Adam all the time

Faye on the bench

McCulloch up front

Buffel in the stand

Selling Hutton although Murray was probably to blame for pushing him out the door.

Did any of you read this?

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Re...1233112,00.html

Especially this bit hahahahah

"There was better fortune for Smith who looks to be getting sharper with every game while Amdy Faye was a stand-out throughout the game."

Aye he stood out at the touchline wondering what the fuck to do.

gaffbear, ur points are decent but u waste it with buffel, how can u argue that u judge players on current ability when buffel never done anythn when he was in the team and obviously doesn't bother trying in training or he would maybe find himself on the bench

gaffbear, ur points are decent but u waste it with buffel, how can u argue that u judge players on current ability when buffel never done anythn when he was in the team and obviously doesn't bother trying in training or he would maybe find himself on the bench

I just feel even just on past displays he's better than Amdy Faye and Charlie Adam

Ill give u he better than Faye possibly, in my opinion charlie adam brings more steel 2 the midfield, buffel is really just a wanderer until the ball falls to his feet, would be like playing with 10 men most weeks. i wouldnt have any the 3 of them in my first midfield as feel we have better elsewhere

Faye was on the bench for one reason and that was to add a better balance to our bench.

You only get five players in a Cup Match and we had a GK, Broadfoot (who can play at CB,RB,LB) Faye (holding CM), Novo(RM,LM,CF) & Boyd (CF)

Gow and Buffel are better players, but they are flair players, who you look to when you want to change a game and having them on the nech over Faye would have left us looking a bit top heavy.

Faye on the other hand would have come on to add protection and steel if we were 1 nil up with 10 minutes to go and Hearts were pressing hard for an equaliser.

Luckily for us we were comfortable and as a result Faye wasn't needed.

Faye was on the bench for one reason and that was to add a better balance to our bench.

You only get five players in a Cup Match and we had a GK, Broadfoot (who can play at CB,RB,LB) Faye (holding CM), Novo(RM,LM,CF) & Boyd (CF)

Gow and Buffel are better players, but they are flair players, who you look to when you want to change a game and having them on the nech over Faye would have left us looking a bit top heavy.

Faye on the other hand would have come on to add protection and steel if we were 1 nil up with 10 minutes to go and Hearts were pressing hard for an equaliser.

Luckily for us we were comfortable and as a result Faye wasn't needed.

(tu) Nail on the head!