Anybody think we can go through to next round ?

BLUEDIGNITY

Nae damage done , they never scored ? Not the best Geek mob we've faced ? Scored 3 in Lyon ? So whats the chances ? :sherlock:

Perfectly possible, but we need some flair in the team. There is still a chance, but I think the odds are against it. Would like to see us have a go though.

If we want to, we could hammer the Greeks, but I'm not keen on going any further in this tournament. Ill gain interest at the semi-final stage, but this is the first of three rounds before then.

I'd happily go out at this stage. The league is my only real concern.

Nae damage done , they never scored ? Not the best Greek mob we've faced ? Scored 3 in Lyon ? So whats the chances ? :sherlock:

Can I comment without you threatening to piss on my dead mum's grave if you disagree? :craphead:

Anyhow... I think we have a 40 percent chance of scoring a goal away. We might need more than 1 though.

There is still hope. :rangers:

From what I saw of them tonight they are nothing special; can see us progressing :)

they never came here to play last night, they came for a nil nil and got what they wanted, and in greece they will be a totally different team, they'll open right up and play the way they can which IMO aint good news, cos we should have scored last night to make sure we go through, but as it stands, we now have our backs to the wall and are very much the underdog, and tbh, i dont think we can beat them over there.

If we want to, we could hammer the Greeks, but I'm not keen on going any further in this tournament. Ill gain interest at the semi-final stage, but this is the first of three rounds before then.

Glory Hunter - get interested if we are close - but no support now ???

i really can't understand some peoples' opinions on here...."happy to go out"..."game over"....we played 0-0 ffs, the tie is completely open! we might not have scored at home, but we also haven't conceded any goals. we all know what an important role away goals play in knockout stages. the team showed that they are capable of scoring against the greeks, pana's defence didn't look took too stable to me yesterday. yes they'll play differently in athens, much more attack minded, but that will create spaces and chances for us. our defence is doing a great job at the moment and whittaker will probably also be available again next week. every draw except for 0-0 sees us through, so yesterdays result isn't that bad at all.

how there can be so much negativity on a supporters' board of a team that is top of the league and still competing in four competitions in the second half of the season is a mystery to me..... <cr>

Glory Hunter - get interested if we are close - but no support now ???

Nope. It's called rational thinking.

i really can't understand some peoples' opinions on here...."happy to go out"..."game over"....we played 0-0 ffs, the tie is completely open! we might not have scored at home, but we also haven't conceded any goals. we all know what an important role away goals play in knockout stages. the team showed that they are capable of scoring against the greeks, pana's defence didn't look took too stable to me yesterday. yes they'll play differently in athens, much more attack minded, but that will create spaces and chances for us. our defence is doing a great job at the moment and whittaker will probably also be available again next week. every draw except for 0-0 sees us through, so yesterdays result isn't that bad at all.

how there can be so much negativity on a supporters' board of a team that is top of the league and still competing in four competitions in the second half of the season is a mystery to me..... <cr>

My "happy to go out" is not negativity. I remember us getting the advantage over Celtic due to their UEFA run 5 years ago. I'd rather win the league than lose a UEFA final.

I also think we could beat that lot easily and we never lost a goal, whilst Novo could have had a couple of hat tricks.