Amdy Faye.

ShanksRFC

Was on my way to the game last night and heard on the clyde that Amby Faye has been performing well in training and walter is singing his praise just now. Think it was keevins who then went on to say that due to the backlog of fixtures it would not be uncommon for him to be played more.

Surely this cannot be true? From what I have seen of him this season he has been abysmal.

Was on my way to the game last night and heard on the clyde that Amby Faye has been performing well in training and walter is singing his praise just now. Think it was keevins who then went on to say that due to the backlog of fixtures it would not be uncommon for him to be played more.

Surely this cannot be true? From what I have seen of him this season he has been abysmal.

There are several rangers players who must be performing well in training , in order to get a game in the 1st team , because they sure as hell aint performing in the 1st team

I can see it now,

Hemdani____Faye____Thomson

______Ferguson__Davis_______

_________McCulloch__________

I think that would tip me over the edge!!

I can see it now,

Hemdani____Faye____Thomson

______Ferguson__Davis_______

_________McCulloch__________

wouldnt even surprise me tbh

Ha Ha

that would be scary

1 Goalie

4 Defenders

6 Midfielders

12 goals between them - all season - at the most

Would terrify the opposition that team - plus our own supporters

He apparently had a decent game in the reserves recently? Luckily he is only on loan for the season and I hope that is the way it stays! :craphead:

I would bloody put Fleck and Furman ahead of him (and Adam) in the pecking order if I had the responsibility of picking the team, both of them are much better players.

He apparently had a decent game in the reserves recently? Luckily he is only on loan for the season and I hope that is the way it stays! :craphead:

I would bloody put Fleck and Furman ahead of him (and Adam) in the pecking order if I had the responsibility of picking the team, both of them are much better players.

I was at the game he was mentioned as a standout , no chance , decent game nothing more , he was playing against an 18yr old killie midfielder , whom i had never heard of

Will probably get a 3 year deal

I was at the game he was mentioned as a standout , no chance , decent game nothing more , he was playing against an 18yr old killie midfielder , whom i had never heard of

Will probably get a 3 year deal

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :craphead:

If he is getting a place on the bench because of these performances, then what does that say about Adam who gets a place in the 1st 11 week in week out?