Is it OK for supporters to leave 10 mins early?...

ara

Early dart syndrome  

85 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Bears should stay to support the team for the full 90
    • Makes no difference if our fans choose to leave 10 mins early

Different views have been expressed on this...

How many think seeing plenty of fans leave 10 minutes or so early under normal circumstances, leaving empty seats behind is fine?

Personally I think it's an important principle of a being a supporter to actually stay in the ground to support the lads for the whole game...

If it's perfectly OK...then what would be the impact if we ALL FUCKIN DO IT?... or why not leave with 20 mins to go?..or30 mins?

What's your view though....it'll be inteesting to see the numbers...

:rangers:

It's embarassing how empty Ibrox is on 90mins but I guess supporters pay their money and can leave whenever they like.

Always a 90 minute man myself but each to their own.

The only people who should leave early are disabled people , other than them everyone should stay until and after the 90 mins

People don't realise how lucky they are getting to go up to Ibrox on a regular basis , and when ever i get the chance to go up , i stay until and after the 90 mins.

Would you leave 10 minutes before a film ended at the cinema so you could catch the bus ?

This does my head in every fukin home game...

Have a look at other grounds, i was watching MOTD and GOS this morning and Birmingham won 4-1 against Spurs but the ground was empty at the end of the game!!

i hate the subway loyal. Theres nothing wrong with leaving early once in a while if u have something else on but every time we play at ibrox the place is half empty with 5mins to go. Thats just ridiculous, stay and support your team to the final whistle.

i hate the subway loyal. Theres nothing wrong with leaving early once in a while if u have something else on but every time we play at ibrox the place is half empty with 5mins to go. Thats just ridiculous, stay and support your team to the final whistle.

That's what nearly 90% of us are saying right now in this poll...stay and SUPPORT!

:clap::clap::clap:

When I go to a game I stay to the last second.

I've seen me having to pay 30 quid in taxi fares to get home because of extra time and penalities in midweek games...and got home after 11pm. Working early next morning.

If you are not in the family or disabled sections then it is your duty to stay to the last kick of the ball in every match as far as I am concerned. :rangers:

I'm afraid i'll be leaving with 2 or 3 minutes to go on Thursday to miss traffic.

Missus is on night shift so i have to get home to let her go.....cutting it fine even then but those few minutes make a big difference.

I'm afraid i'll be leaving with 2 or 3 minutes to go on Thursday to miss traffic.

Missus is on night shift so i have to get home to let her go.....cutting it fine even then but those few minutes make a big difference.

Yes, but you see, that's a very GOOD reason you have for leaving early (tu)

But folk that just leave because they can't be bothered sitting in traffic..........I just don't understand that. An extra half hour in the car.........is that not worth it so that they can support your team for the full 90 minutes ? Personally I enjoy that time in the car anyway, with the phone-in on listening to different views on what I've just seen.

Like some folk have said, half the stadium can be gone before the end in some games. And there is no way that the majority of those folk that leave early have a GOOD reason for doing so. 'I pay my money' doesn't really cut it.......there's more to being a supporter surely than just paying your money.

Once this thread is done, can it be the definitive poll and can we leave this alone? :)

When I get to go to Ibrox, which is only 2 or 3 times a year, I ALWAYS stay till the end. I think it would be great if everyone stayed till the end, it would show better support for the team. It must get to the players when half the stadium leaves early.

However, everyone who is there has paid for their ticket, and has the right to use it in any way they want. When they leave is up to them. Plenty people have good reason to leave, some just want to get into a pub 10 mins away a little quicker :ohmy: It is their right, but I know which set of people I, personally, am happier with (tu)

Why would anyone want to leave early?

a supporter will stay and watch the last few minutes off the game, unless the have a valid reason not to be there.

a spectator will piss off home, because were playing crap or they just cba sitting about in traffic etc.

i dont get to ibrox often so i will always stay to the death, its an expierience i love!

Plus..the banter on the way home listening to the football phone in is class! :)

Waiting in the traffic listening to that can round up a good day some times!

W.A.T.P

I think it's a disgrace how many people leave early. Wanting to get on the subway or home quicker is no excuse - if you're a real supporter you'll be there til the end. Me and my pals always stay the full 90, and just walk back from Ibrox to the bus station.

the only time ive ever left early is the 7-2 game against falkirk and i missed 3 goals so will never do it again lol. i pay good monry for a season ticket so im gonna stay and get my oneys worth cause its expensive enough already!

we had another issue about players not clapping the supporters at the end of a game - why bother if no fucker has bothered to stay and watch the whole game?

I can understand there are times when people really need to get away and avoid the queues, but that should only be a few and not the huge amounts that leave early now, i really don't know where these people are in such a rush to get to.

I think it's a disgrace how many people leave early. Wanting to get on the subway or home quicker is no excuse - if you're a real supporter you'll be there til the end. Me and my pals always stay the full 90, and just walk back from Ibrox to the bus station.

One of my pet hates.

You or anyone else has no right whatsoever to define what a real supporter is.