***The Official Werder Bremen v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get Adam off the park. At least he is out for the next one.

Why?? He's not done anything wrong. He let the ball go out once..

you watching the same game as me

he's fucking worse than dire

I am indeed. He's not had much of the ball. He let the ball go out of play once. His passes have been fine. He's getting back to defend. You're all just to quick to start bad-mouthing a player even though we've probably done as Walter wanted in the first half.

Stop slating players and get behind your team. Walter always proves you all wrong.

Adam to score.

1st.

I'll start with the BBC commentary.

If it was Borat in goal they'd be singing his praises instead they're saying we're under pressure. McGregor (who Im no great fan of) is playing brilliantly.

They havent really created a lot of clear cut chances to be honest. I cant see then scoring 3 in the second half.

I don't have a problem with the BBC commentary so far. We have been under pressure and McGregor has been getting plenty of praise.

Adam's made a couple of errors but not, in my opinion, enough for people to be saying he should "get to fuck" at half-time. Let's support the team for 90 minutes for god's sake

I am indeed. He's not had much of the ball. He let the ball go out of play once. His passes have been fine. He's getting back to defend. You're all just to quick to start bad-mouthing a player even though we've probably done as Walter wanted in the first half.

Stop slating players and get behind your team. Walter always proves you all wrong.

Adam to score.

Well said that man.

Adam to score.

jog on, he's been pish all nite, hardly found a pass get him aff

He is terrible out there, and has a yellow card. I don't trust him not to do something to deserve another.

To give him a wee bit of credit, that foul was the best thing he did in the first half. It needed to be done, we were way out of position on that attack.

1st.

If it was Borat in goal they'd be singing his praises instead they're saying we're under pressure. McGregor (who Im no great fan of) is playing brilliantly.

They havent really created a lot of clear cut chances to be honest. I cant see then scoring 3 in the second half.

I don't have a problem with the BBC commentary so far. We have been under pressure and McGregor has been getting plenty of praise.

Adam's made a couple of errors but not, in my opinion, enough for people to be saying he should "get to fuck" at half-time. Let's support the team for 90 minutes for god's sake

Agree with you (tu).I still think Adam will score from freekick today...

Adam to score.

He has a yellow card. Someone else without one could surely do the job he is doing.

They'd need 4 actually, cause we'll get at least one

Ach Jah, mak schell, der Tommy Englander Scottishcen men urr bad rough und not mitt der playin nice or fair.. said the invading Stukka dive bombing leiderhose wearing meister race.

:lol: Was watching "Downfall" before the game started - fingers crossed it's prophetic for Bremen!

1st.

Thank you. Another person with the same opinion as me.

Support your team ffs!

They'd need 4 actually, cause we'll get at least one

Ach Jah, mak schell, der Tommy Englander Scottishcen men urr bad rough und not mitt der playin nice or fair.. said the invading Stukka dive bombing leiderhose wearing meister race.

:lol: Was watching "Downfall" before the game started - fingers crossed it's prophetic for Bremen!

Good film, I'd like it remade with League of Gentlemen's Herr Lipp in a lead role, with Freddie Starr as Adolf.

1st.

Thank you. Another person with the same opinion as me.

Support your team ffs!

Aye, and Adam played a very good game the last time out before this, so let's remember the positives and give the lad some support!

McGregors a top keeper (tu)

Ok then...

WAIT and see! smilie_gruenweiss.gificon_beer.gif:beer1:svwapplaus.gif

One thing i must say: You've got way better smilies than our Werder forum. (tu)

you keep telling us to wait and see. does schaaf give those bremen players something at half time like in space jam? :BELM:

McGregors a top keeper (tu)

Ok then...

WAIT and see! smilie_gruenweiss.gificon_beer.gif:beer1:svwapplaus.gif

One thing i must say: You've got way better smilies than our Werder forum. (tu)

you won't beat McGregor with your current tactics.

I'm hoping for another Wiese moment of madness :bouncy:

Adam to score.

He has a yellow card. Someone else without one could surely do the job he is doing.

Yellow card for a professional foul. He took out Diego in a dangerous position and will miss the next stage should we progress. Seemed a pretty selfless decision to me.