Lets all sign for Gretna

I think we should all offer to play for Gretna for free until the end of the Season. If they are considering playing youth players until the end of the season, they may consider us and we would get to face Celtic at fir Park.

p.s. I have already taxed the right back role so I can break a certain young 'Irish' mans leg :bouncy:

I think we should all offer to play for Gretna for free until the end of the Season. If they are considering playing youth players until the end of the season, they may consider us and we would get to face Celtic at fir Park.

p.s. I have already taxed the right back role so I can break a certain young 'Irish' mans leg :bouncy:

hehe I dont think it would matter what position you played, all 11 players including the Goal keeper would be rushing to break Aidens leg!

hehe I dont think it would matter what position you played, all 11 players including the Goal keeper would be rushing to break Aidens leg!

Not me. I would be heading straight for Borat and so would my dug. :2g:

Me and Mr T would have already flattened him in the tank and would be making a bee-line for McWeedy followed by wee chesney :locked:

At the risk of being serious :P

Its not that bad idea, and, why dont any available members of RMFC offer their services? While you are at it, why not contact the press as well, to say what you have done?

Bears in a positive light once more, and, free promo for the board!

At the risk of being serious

Its not that bad idea, and, why dont any available members of RMFC offer their services? While you are at it, why not contact the press as well, to say what you have done?

Fully agree Outlaw. I would well be up for offering my services to Gretna and I think the papers would love a story like that.

At the risk of being serious

Fully agree Outlaw. I would well be up for offering my services to Gretna and I think the papers would love a story like that.

I think its a fantastic idea, would be rewarding in so many ways

Me and Mr T would have already flattened him in the tank and would be making a bee-line for McWeedy followed by wee chesney :locked:

:angry2: HAW!!!

could you imagine it though, 11 RM players playing for gretna, we laying down to rangers while a riot would ensue when we build a wall to gaurd our goal against celtic.

PARANOIA

Despite the fact they wont be playing rangers again