Charlie Adams Ban

ShanksRFC

Thoughts on the next tie? Would you have preferred him to play?

Played ok tonight I thought, was still some moments of madness where he lost the ball but overall pretty solid. Saying this Mculloch will probably come in and not do any better!

According to the Rangers official site: "It's a second suspension blow for Adam who missed Sunday's CIS Cup Final against Dundee United after picking up a second yellow in the semi-final win over Hearts."

I have tickets for that game. I better not have bloody missed it. Who won?

Any suspension is a blow but McCulloch can come back in. Hopefully Cousin's not out for too long.

According to the Rangers official site: "It's a second suspension blow for Adam who missed Sunday's CIS Cup Final against Dundee United after picking up a second yellow in the semi-final win over Hearts."

Any suspension is a blow but McCulloch can come back in. Hopefully Cousin's not out for too long.

Its perhaps even worse news that McCulloch is back and can play there though.

Steven Whittaker is sh*te. He came on, gave the ball away, gave the ball away again, got caught ball watching, got caught out again and after around 8 minutes of being on the park, he was breathing out his erse. He is just simply not good enough for Rangers. He should be a back-up player. Broadfoot and Papac are better and we must buy a quality RB in the summer.

Its perhaps even worse news that McCulloch is back and can play there though.

Exact thought that came into ma mind. Mculloch is just as bad.

Steven Whittaker is sh*te. He came on, gave the ball away, gave the ball away again, got caught ball watching, got caught out again and after around 8 minutes of being on the park, he was breathing out his erse. He is just simply not good enough for Rangers. He should be a back-up player. Broadfoot and Papac are better and we must buy a quality RB in the summer.

Whittaker seems to have absolutely no off-the-ball movement. He's pretty good running with the ball but I think we're entitled to see a big improvement over the next few months if he's to earn a permanent place in the side.

(tu)

A reckon Whittakers no going to cut it. From what ive seen he has been sheer garbage.

He was the weak link in the Hibs defence yet we splashed out £2million on him. He is no better than Mo Ross!

No bothered.

Whittaker on the left *sigh

God i hate that left midfield area, we can never seem to sign a player who can do the job for us out there :(

Nobody since Neil McCann!

The 2nd is him at his best!

I remember not so long ago people were saying Whittaker was the ideal replacement for Hutton and Papac needed replacing, i entirely agree with you though and think we do need a better RB, Papac was good tonight, hes fast making that position his own IMO.

Adam played well in the last leg but I thought he was back to his usual for this leg. So it's good that he's sitting out the next game.

Bad news is we'll have either Whittaker or McCulloch taking over.... sigh

whittaker had one of our best surging runs of the night and got forward and we all know he can have a dig, i think he would be a pretty good option on the left mid, certainly in the SPL. I dont get how he can be put down as not good enough when im sure some people may have been doing the same about hutton, and look how he developed. All this getting moved around positions is probably not helping someone who was one of the most highly rated full backs in the SPL behind oor al last season