Are we being over confident?

nvager

A lot of us seem to be taking it for granted that we will just roll on and win all our games.

We have 7 away games including Tannadice and two at Parkhead.

Added to that are UEFA Cup ties. That makes SPL games before and after much more difficult.

Can we really be successful on all fronts?

Perhaps - but it will not be easy.

If we can beat the Hibs, Mhanks and Sporting we will be well set up.

It IS doable!

Keep Believing!!

TBH at the moment I think we have more confidence in septics decline than we do in our continuing progress, although having said that Walter does seem to have put the required steel back in the team. The only thing that worries me slightly is that by the time we get to the OF games septic may feel they have nothing to loose, and that would make them more dangerous than they may otherwise have been.

I wasnt sure until the team pulled out the grit and determination against Werden in the 2nd leg and Dundee Utd the other day, after seeing the fact the team would do pretty much anything to try and win the game and not give up i have to say i reckon its possible

Celtic are losing it under pressure and we can capitilise on that in the OF games, and hopefully teams can take points of the mhanks some more, just to ease up on our team

If we can get past Sporting and the mhanks, i reckon it'll be good, i'm not expecting 100% wins though in the SPL, tired legs and all, hopefully no losses though.. one draw out of the last few games i would call exceptable in said circumstances.

If we win our next 2 games against Hibs and the beggars then we'll win the league.

UEFA cup is out of our reach i think......not by much though.

Scottish cup is ours if we're not stupid.

We need to prioritize though and by that i mean our strongest side for the league with more defensive for Europe and back up for Scottish cup

Don't want to get carried away, But it'is getting exciting now.

Hopefully we can take care of Partick the night, and if we be Hibs and the Tims at home in the next couple of league games, then the league must surely be coming home.

I like to take just one game at a time as well. We are winning but aren't brilliant...they seem to be more creative in attack but haven't been hitting the back of the net. We should be cautious and not take it for granted that its all in the bag

With us competing on four fronts plus a wee international coming up, we should put all thoughts of winning a treble or a quadruple well out of our minds and concentrate on ONE GAME AT A TIME. Look after the pennies and the pounds look after themselves...

We all know that form has no influence in an Old Firm game, both teams are going to be right up for those games and Celtic are going to be by far the fresher team now that the league is all they have...

Never mind talk of the treble, lets just win against Partick Thistle tonight.

I'd say we're arguably in better shape than we have been in the last eight years, never mind the disaster that was the last two.

Even in McLeish's treble winning season, it was hard to argue that we were conclusively the best team in the country. This year, a couple of meaningful Old Firm victories, of which let's face it we've only racked up one thus far, would be a big thing for this long-suffering supporter.

I am getting more and more confident as each result goes by.

Sunday was massively important, we deffo have something to show for the season.

But there is something about this team, they are determined not to lose, they have a great mentality.

A lot of us seem to be taking it for granted that we will just roll on and win all our games.

We have 7 away games including Tannadice and two at Parkhead.

Added to that are UEFA Cup ties. That makes SPL games before and after much more difficult.

Can we really be successful on all fronts?

Perhaps - but it will not be easy.

If we can beat the Hibs, Mhanks and Sporting we will be well set up.

It IS doable!

Keep Believing!!

Oh, for sure we're overconfident.

But when was the last time we were overconfident? I'd rather be overconfident than wallowing in another trophyless pointless season!

W.A.T.OVERCONFIDENT.

Let it ring..

we have to live this last week up, we have been starved of success for too long. But the league title is far from won, as alot of bears are saying we need to take each game at a time and not get too far ahead of ourselves, especially the players.

what am i saying

52 and counting :rangers: :bouncy:

There is nothing wrong with being confident, if our support shows confidence at the games then the team will pick this up, the team themselves has a very good fighting, winning mentality at the moment and a self-belief that has been missing for a while.

I wouldn't say over confident, but I do feel confident that we can cope with the pressure and the fixtures as we now have the determination to win.

I'm certainly not getting over confident. We have some hard games coming up, Hibs at the weekend will be a battle, so will the game next week against the tims. We still have to go to Tannadice along with two trips to the piggery plus the other games.

One game at a time, one slip up and celtc are back in it. I couldn't give a f*ck about the UEFA.

But having Walter, Super and Kenny at the club gives me that added bit of confidence.

The OF games are important. Remember that if either of us loses any game, it's kinda like losing 3 points. So to win an OF game is like getting 6 points. Goal difference counts for double too.

Win the OF game next week and they'll have completely lost the plot, we can really fuck them over now.

Don't think the team is over confident TBH.

Having read Ally's article about the team spirit it certainly can't do any harm.

The one thing that may hinder us is fatigue, hopefully the whole squad can keep their fitness levels up and then league n cup are there for the taking...

Uefa cup, think it's a different story. Need a wee bit of luck and be on form come kick off...

WE ARE THE PEOPLE! :rangers:

As long the team do not walk into this final run acting complacently then I am confident about the League and Scottish Cup. We have a fighting chance in UEFA Cup but we need to keep things both tight and in perspective.

As long the team do not walk into this final run acting complacently then I am confident about the League and Scottish Cup. We have a fighting chance in UEFA Cup but we need to keep things both tight and in perspective.

Well said Buddy - I feel much the same as you.

(tu) (tu)