Sombreros and Beachballs against celtic?

stevo1873

Just to get it going. Let's make sure and return the favour against our not so close friends on the 29th ath Ibrox and get our sombrero's on and the beachballs too.

Isn't it great to still be in Europe (vs Sporting Lisbon) when the other half of the city are only now chasing one trophy???

Get down to the pound shop and get a bundle of beechballs!!!!

Just to get it going. Let's make sure and return the favour against our not so close friends on the 29th ath Ibrox and get our sombrero's on and the beachballs too.

Isn't it great to still be in Europe (vs Sporting Lisbon) when the other half of the city are only now chasing one trophy???

Get down to the pound shop and get a bundle of beechballs!!!!

:rolleyes:

This would be a hilarious way of getting under their skin, though on the other hand they did reach the final that year, something I'm constantly reminded of, so this could somewhat backfire...

That is right, simultaneously they won fuck all.

F*ck that, I'd rather fly our flags and banners higher than before, I'd rather we sang louder and more passionate than before. I can't be f*kd with all this beachball/sombreros sh*te.

We're better than that!

F*ck that, I'd rather fly our flags and banners higher than before, I'd rather we sang louder and more passionate than before. I can't be f*kd with all this beachball/sombreros sh*te.

We're better than that!

i agree muff sing loud and proud and every banner we have got display them.

We're better than that!

Agreed!

Anyway, I hate balloons and beachballs getting in the way of the game.

Stupid idea they only done it cause THEY WERE IN A FINAL!

How stupid would it look if we were celebrating being in a QF

Probably as stupid as when we sold them last 32 tshirts in the club shops.... Oh how I cringed.