Will Cousin be Fit For Old Firm Game

But me disliking Cousin has nothing to do with Fan of the Week, It's just everyones most hated Admin at his best.

What fuck are you talking about? He disagreed with you, like I and many others did. Daniel Cousin is one of the most talented players at the club. Imo, we need him back asap.

He said 'And you got fan of the week ? Andy Bain will be shaking his head'

But me disliking Cousin has nothing to do with Fan of the Week, It's just everyones most hated Admin at his best.

What fuck are you talking about? He disagreed with you, like I and many others did. Daniel Cousin is one of the most talented players at the club. Imo, we need him back asap.

He said 'And you got fan of the week ? Andy Bain will be shaking his head'

Because you actually want one of our players to remain injured. Irrespective of who it is, thats crazy.

I don't want to see him playing for us at all. I was absolutly gutted when the Fulham deal fell through.

With 'supporters' like you Andy, who needs enemies.

Bet you cheered when he got elbowed in the first place.

Mind you, bet you screamed for joy when he put us into the lead against Bremen as well :D

'at my best'?

You ain't seen nothing yet, squire ;)

Mind you, bet you screamed for joy when he put us into the lead against Bremen as well :D

'at my best'?

No I did not cheer when he was elbowed.

You're trying to say i'm not a suporter ? Who the hell do you think you are !

Why the hell you're admin i'll never know, anyway I've not got time for you're pish I've got an english essay to type up.

'at my best'?

Why the hell you're admin i'll never know, anyway I've not got time for you're pish I've got an english essay to type up.

Might wanna work on your punctuation...

'at my best'?

Shut up you little smart arse.

'at my best'?

Shut up you little smart arse.

Sorry, I don't take orders or insults from embryos.

Thought you were off working on your 'english'?

The day of the OF game will be just over 3 weeks since his injury. Orignially it was 3-4 weeks he was out for.

I reckon he'll be on the bench, with JCD starting.

Returned to non contact training this week but it will be middle of April before he can play games.

Sorry to intervene in any disputes <_<

But Cousin won't feature in the forthcoming OF game. He should figure in the one after though.

How do you know? I have a wee hunch he will be in the side or on the bench at least...

Walter ALWAYS has a surprise up his sleeve for the Taigs.

Sorry to intervene in any disputes <_<

But Cousin won't feature in the forthcoming OF game. He should figure in the one after though.

How do you know? I have a wee hunch he will be in the side or on the bench at least...

Walter ALWAYS has a surprise up his sleeve for the Taigs.

From what I'm led to believe the nature of the injury prevents Big Dan from playing even with a protective mask. But then again you never know with a match with the Scum Of coming up..

I very much doubt he'll be playing or on the bench come Saturday. He only started running again on Wednesday or Thursday and wont be match fit along with his facial injury.

I very much doubt he'll be playing or on the bench come Saturday. He only started running again on Wednesday or Thursday and wont be match fit along with his facial injury.

He's only been out for a few weeks so I doubt match fitness even comes into the equation.

His facial injury is not one that has stopped players playing before so I don't see why he cant play.

I wouldn't even think about playing a player who has not played in a few weeks in the biggest game of the season. I'd maybe add him to bench but I still can't see this happening.

I wouldn't even think about playing a player who has not played in a few weeks in the biggest game of the season. I'd maybe add him to bench but I still can't see this happening.

Walter has done this in other big games.

Hemdani out from the cold in major European and Celtic games, for example.

But during that time he was in training every day!

Cousin hasn't even been running for 2 weeks.

As I said, I don't think two weeks is going to affect fitness or match fitness too badly and if we are going with one up top I would make it a priority to get Danny C. included in the line up.

My opinion and from experience aswell I suppose.