Will Cousin be Fit For Old Firm Game

Will Cousin be Fit For Old Firm Game?

My understanding is no. He can't head the ball, and the comments about protective mask are off the mark iirc because Ally said this was a different kind of facial injury and a mask won't help.

Hope Not. (tu)

And you won Fan of the Week?

Andy Bain must be shaking his head.

Shaking his head at the fact I don't want a guy who's not playing for the shirt on the park ?

Who made you his spokesperson anyway ?

Hope Not. (tu)

Shaking his head at the fact I don't want a guy who's not playing for the shirt on the park ?

Interesting, if not a little misguided.

I would love Cousin to be available v tims, but i'm afraid the 29th is just too early for him. He will be there to win it at the San Giro.

Hope Not. (tu)

Ultimately, when he leaves his attitude will be forgotten, however us winning the league won't be (his talent on a football pitch could play a large part in us winning several upcoming games) So regardless of whether he kisses the badge or smiles like a madman I want our better players playing because goals - not celebrations and morale - will win us the league

Hope Not. (tu)

Ultimately, when he leaves his attitude will be forgotten, however us winning the league won't be (his talent on a football pitch could play a large part in us winning several upcoming games) So regardless of whether he kisses the badge or smiles like a madman I want our better players playing because goals - not celebrations and morale - will win us the league

Well, It is my opinion that want away players and players who don't look interested shouldn't be playing. I've made my opinion clear on several occasions about Daniel Cousin and I'm not going to let some 'know it all' admin stop me.

Hope Not. (tu)

Well, It is my opinion that want away players and players who don't look interested shouldn't be playing. I've made my opinion clear on several occasions about Daniel Cousin and I'm not going to let some 'know it all' admin stop me.

I doubt the admins are trying to stop you having your opinion, they just disagree - as do I...

I would rather have a squad full of govan raised Rangers fans, but thats not happening anytime soon we have to accept that foreign players can be key to success - and while some will develop a love for Rangers (Prso, Albertz...) others will be here for purely financial/footballing reasons, so when an opertunity for more money comes along...their leaving is inevitable. As long as these players are winning us games, I will support them and the minute they leave I will forget them... Cousin will never be anyone's hero, but that doesn't mean he can't win us an Old firm game

I doubt the admins are trying to stop you having your opinion, they just disagree - as do I...

I would rather have a squad full of govan raised Rangers fans, but thats not happening anytime soon we have to accept that foreign players can be key to success - and while some will develop a love for Rangers (Prso, Albertz...) others will be here for purely financial/footballing reasons, so when an opertunity for more money comes along...their leaving is inevitable. As long as these players are winning us games, I will support them and the minute they leave I will forget them... Cousin will never be anyone's hero, but that doesn't mean he can't win us an Old firm game

But me disliking Cousin has nothing to do with Fan of the Week, It's just everyones most hated Admin at his best.

But me disliking Cousin has nothing to do with Fan of the Week, It's just everyones most hated Admin at his best.

Chill out, that was un-called for.

IMO - it would be an immense lift if our best striker was available for this game (tu)