What position is the priority for the summer?

Depends on who leaves.

RB, CB, RM/W, LM/W, ST and Steven Davis.

Right Backs are a must, we are riding our luck with Broadfoot and Whittaker.

A replacement for Weir is neccessary and since Websters fitness and future are doubts maybe 2 centre backs

All our midfielders seem to be natural central midfielders including Davis so a left and right sided options are needed. i

Our strike force is another doubt; will we keep Cousin, will anyone come in for Boyd, can JCD hobble through another season, will Naismith find touch and balance? It may be that we will need to replace the first three.

I would also like one decent winger.

RB, CB and LM for me.

CB as top priority as eir doens't have long to go nd Webser has turned into the new Oleg Kuznetzov.

RB as Whittaker I think will come onto a game there but I don't rate Broadfoot at all

LM - we are lacking there. Adam blos hot and cold and a good winger on the left woul be an excellent addition to a strong attack

I don't think 5 quality players for a combined £10m is possible.

A centre half is key, a wide man, and finally Steve Davis. It would be nice to have a striker, and that may be possible should Cousin leave.

A centre half is key, a wide man, and finally Steve Davis. It would be nice to have a striker, and that may be possible should Cousin leave.

But we sold Hutton for £9m so the exact transfer kitty given to the manager - according to the press - is £1m.

It is if we could get a couple of quality bosmans in. I reckon if Smith see's players he wants then the club will go for them. I'm hoping the £10million is just mhedia pish.

then surely by that, right back isnt a top priority unless the chance comes along for a really class act? there would be no point getting an untried player when we have 2 or 3 players capable of playing at RB.

WE need cover at Centre Back as the first priority. Does Buffel have another year of his contract to run? Does it matter if Walter will not play him? We are crying for an attacking left sided midfielder. I dont know what has happened to Naismith but he needs to step up to the level required at Rangers. Will Fleck make the breakthrough next season? Furman is an execellent box to box type player as well. Broadfoot has come on in leaps and bounds the past 3-4 games long may it continue. And Papac was great today an inch perfect pass for JCD's goal.

And keep in mind he is a centre back playing out of position. Webster if he remains healthy (from earlier posts I am wondering if he has been injured again?) could be the link alongside Cuelar, however most of the schum newspapers have him leaving as well, even though Carlos has denied this as well. They dont like Rangers having top players stay at the club.

Though we need taxis for Adam and Burke, Naismith has another year to show he is going to show the promise seen at Rugby Park or his taxi will be warming as well.

Striker. If we lose Cousin and Darcheville's injuries continue we will be in trouble. Smith will stick to his tried and tested 4-5-1 and we need a quality striker to hold up the ball and bring others into play while still contributing to the cause.

Wingers. We have quantity in the sides but we need to add quality. Novo, Naismith, Burke, McCulloch are all decent players in the wide areas, but we need a bit more. I hope naisy gets a bit of confidence up and grows into the position though.

Centre Back. Weir hasn't got much left but will be an extremely capable replacement. A lot will depend on the fitness of Webster and the retention of Cuellar.

Georgios Galitsios was shown around Ibrox and Murray Park in January but a deal was never done(since then he's signed for Olympiakos) and we've been rumoured to be after Olympiakos full back, Vasilis Torosidis. I think a RB will be brought in.

my priority is for a player who can consistantly take a good corner and a good free kick( dont care if thats a defender midfielder or striker). I am fed up with crap corners that dont even clear the first man, occasionaly we get a good one but thats rate. We have players good in the air so we must at least get the ball into a decent area at a decent height. I dont like nakamura but what he does do well is hit a good set piece. If we had someone like that this season we would have scored a hell of a lot more goals. Another thing we need is pacy players especially in midfield.

my priority is for a player who can consistantly take a good corner and a good free kick( dont care if thats a defender midfielder or striker). I am fed up with crap corners that dont even clear the first man, occasionaly we get a good one but thats rate. We have players good in the air so we must at least get the ball into a decent area at a decent height. I dont like nakamura but what he does do well is hit a good set piece. If we had someone like that this season we would have scored a hell of a lot more goals. Another thing we need is pacy players especially in midfield.

Very good point! (tu)

I think there maybe something in the Klasnic rumours signing for us especially is big Dado was back yesterday at Ibrox for the game could he of been used to tempt Klasnic to us <_< Another Cuellar would be nice to slot in next to Carlos and i would like to see Morris from Panithinaikos, a think a right back, a right winger, Steven Davis and a quality striker and we are sorted

people calling for wingers remember that we have DMB to come back!

he will be like a new singing :rangers:

i was never overly impressed with him before his injury but lets hope he comes back a better player than before.