Awww naw...Ke**y M****r just scored...

RangersKenny

yer because international friendlies in the rain are great tests of players qualities...

Sorry it's the Scottish weather doh

If he cant play in the Rain then he should stay Abroad,If Gary Caldwell and Russel Anderson can keep u in there Back Pocket then thats says it all.... Klasnic is Finished at the top level!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite ironic, given your username. :lol:

haha......thats where the similarity ends ma man!!!

l hope he breaks both legs, neck and skull tonight!!

If only Dado was playing for Croatia, he'd do the damage we all want!!!

Behave. You basically just said you want Kenny to die or end up paralysed.

Well out of line and we're not going to tolerate that wish on anyone, player or otherwise.

Consider this a polite warning.

yer because international friendlies in the rain are great tests of players qualities...

Sorry it's the Scottish weather doh

If he cant play in the Rain then he should stay Abroad,If Gary Caldwell and Russel Anderson can keep u in there Back Pocket then thats says it all.... Klasnic is Finished at the top level!

aye, right enough, rain isnt an excuse

one game doesnt prove anything though doh doh doh

Tonight's performance will probably of caught Smith's eye. I just hope he doesn't make a move.

He'd never be accepted by me.

I doubt it has, simply because WS already knows what Miller is capable of.

I hate saying it but he has all the attributes to play that lone strikers role well and he has done it well time and time again for Scotland.

I would never want see that wee prick in a gers top again! I hate the wee basta and he only has 1good game in 5 for scotland and has done sweet fa at derby. Thats my opinion anyway but each to there own and all that

Miller played well tonight.

He's not anywhere near prolific but that doesn't seem to matter at Rangers these days when our midfield, wingers, defenders and goalie are chipping in with goals :rolleyes:

I would never want see that wee prick in a gers top again! I hate the wee basta and he only has 1good game in 5 for scotland and has done sweet fa at derby. Thats my opinion anyway but each to there own and all that

What a crazy thread.Wanting legs broke & all.

Miller is one of the best exponents of 1 up front in the game-He is player of the year for Derby-And a great first line of defence.Thats why WS & others want him.

I would treat Miller the same way I treated Mo Johnson, sssssssshhhhhhhhhhh !!

Dont want the wee tadger anywhere near Ibrox in the future and of course guys remember he's playing for a new club as well, so he's bound to 'turn it on' in games like this. He done nothing in a Sellik jersey and I think he'll do nothing in a Rangers jersey. Lets move on and sign some class.

I know a lot of Gers fans dont want Kenny Miller. I am an exception. Walter seems to want him and I want Walter to get what he wants. I have 100% faith in Walter. I have always liked Miller's movement and fitness and attitude. And personally I think it was folly for Celts to get rid of him when and as they did. I think that could come back to haunt them. Anyway, I'd have him no problem (so long as we didn't pay over the odds).

(Yeah I know he played for Celts and kissed the badge when he scored against us - allow a man to make a mistake and then make amends for it later).

That's my opinion and I doubt it will be popular...!

What about the 27 odd games he's been sh*te this season in?

He isn't good enough and he isn't consistant enough plus he's a traiting b*stard, a guy who slated us, a guy's who's celebration when scoring against us made me sick. He's a f*kn little rat.

and it would all be forgotten if he banged in the winner against the tims in an old firm game? you know what us rangers fans are like,fickle in the highest order so we maybe hate him one minute but we'd love him if he done well.

I'd never cheer or applaud him, I'd never accept him.

Apart from the fact he played for us then went to celtc (and that should be reason enough not to sign him), he is a woeful player, i'd rather have JCD for another season than this headless chicken.

Apart from the fact he played for us then went to celtc (and that should be reason enough not to sign him), he is a woeful player, i'd rather have JCD for another season than this headless chicken.

thats a fair point given JCD's injury problems and I agree with it

I didn't think the guy played well last night. 1 shot at goal that was going out for a shy before the defender deflected it into the net, and generally poor runs to nowhere all night.

A bit of heart and chasing defenders all night does not make a good footballer. He scoring record is really very poor overall, and for the fee and wages he would command, there must be many better options than someone quite correctly called "misser"

We are entitled to our opinions etc.

My point is more to do with trusting Walter Smith rather than bigging up Kenny Miller.

So many of us doubted Walter signing Davie Weir - Walter was right.

So many of us doubted Walter signing Lee McCulloch - Walter was right.

So many of us doubted Walter signing Christian Dailly - Walter was right.

Etc.

Walter has been a fecking Godsend for our club.

He has taken us from nowhere to competing for a quadruple etc.

And all on a moderate budget.

He is absolutely dedicated to the club/job etc.

He loves Rangers.

Etc.

So: if Walter Smith thinks Kenny Miller can do a job for us - that he can get the best out of Miller - that the way Celts treated Miller could be a seriously motivating factor for Miller - that the money is right etc - then I back Walter Smith completely and am quite happy for Kenny Miller to sign for us.

It is about trusting the manager - that is the issue for me - my personal feeings about Kenny Miller count for squat in the bigger picture.

So: I repeat - If Walter Smith wishes to sign Kenny Miller then I have no problem with that.

I personally have no problem in trusting the manager to bring in players that can improve our lot for next season.

In a lot of cases, we do not know a lot about the players and trust the manager to have done his homework and know what a certain players qualities are and buy him on that basis.

With Miller, we all know everything about him as not only has he played for us before but has also played for our biggest rivals and for our country on many occassions. This does give us sufficient knowledge to air an informed opinion about the player.

He was correctly sold by us in 2001/02 because although he had pace and a good workrate, he could not finish off his good work often enough to be a Ranger and his good games were outnumbered by his poor games. Having had the chance to watch him regularly in International football and for the scum when he played for them very recently, I think it would be very difficult to argue that his style of play has changed at all from his Rangers days, and that he still works hard and chases defenders and makes good runs into space for midfielders to hit him, but so very often these opportunities do not result in either a goal or even a goalscoring opportunity because of his very poor ball control and ability to beat defenders.