Awww naw...Ke**y M****r just scored...

RangersKenny

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the Derby forums, Kenny Miller will defenatley leave in the summer. A lot of them like using the word "useless" when talking about him!

He is f*kn useless!

So many of us doubted Walter signing Lee McCulloch - Walter was right.

Was he?

Good question Muff.

So good you could have written it yourself...pah!

Yes, I think McCulloch has been a good signing.

But yer nit-picking - you get the general point surely - Walter has taken pelters on here with some of his signings/targets - yet Walter has taken us to the top of the league, won the CIS, still in Europe, still in Cup, Celtic imploding etc. Basically, re:his signings, many of us have been wrong and Walter has been right.

So: just trust him.

He shouldn't even be thinking about bringing Miller back. If that is the best he can come up with then questions should be asked.

Out of all the players around the world, you can find a hell of a lot better than the Mhisser within our budget!

Was he?

Good question Muff.

But yer nit-picking - you get the general point surely - Walter has taken pelters on here with some of his signings/targets - yet Walter has taken us to the top of the league, won the CIS, still in Europe, still in Cup, Celtic imploding etc. Basically, re:his signings, many of us have been wrong and Walter has been right.

In Walter we trust. BUT NOT WHEN IT COMES TO CELTIC BADGE KISSER MILLER.

Was he?

Good question Muff.

In Walter we trust. BUT NOT WHEN IT COMES TO CELTIC BADGE KISSER MILLER.

Alright mate, we'll agree to differ, time will tell anyway.

I trust Walter 100%.

End of.

Some of the Celtic fans said they'd never applaud him or clap for him no matter what he did. Didn't see too many of them standing with their arms folded when he scored against us at the midden. If he signs, he signs. If he knocks in a few goals then all will be forgotten. Personally I think we need better quality up front for the CL next season and I don't think he is that, but he could be a useful squad player and I wouldn't boo him just because of his previous employers.

Was he?

Muff: slight tangent from thread but a point about Lee McCulloch.

At the start of the season Walter had to get a backbone to his team, he needed strong characters, guys who would play for the jersey, guys who would always be hard to beat, guys who would instill a good team spirit throughout the squad, guys who knew what it meant to play for Rangers and whose commitment you could never doubt. We hadn't won anything in two seasons - had been a flop under PLG - and furthermore we had a lot of new players that had to quickly knit together if we were to realistically challenge for honours this season. The first thing we had to do was to become a solid, motivated, tough unit that nobody beats easy. I would contend that guys like Weir, Carlos, Ferguson, Thomson and McCulloch were instrumental in us becoming just that.

Now that we have progessed beyond that - and are looking for more creative, attacking football - well perhaps the 4-5-1 system - and even a player like McCulloch - brawn, dig, effort, spirited etc - has now become something that many fans would like to change. Perhaps, Lee McCulloch and what he brings are not as necessary now. Perhaps. That is fair enough.

But I dont think it fair to forget where we started the season from - untried team, used to two seasons of failure, other teams unafraid of us - and I dont think it is fair to dismiss the part Lee McCulloch played in that early, transititonal period of the season when we grew into such a solid, hard to beat unit. Whatever we do this season has been built on the foundations we made at the start of the season.

And Lee McCulloch's part in that transition - that foundation - that making a backbone to the team - cannot be discounted. Nor can the constantly motivated and spirited part he continues to play within the squad.

So, again, and maybe it is unpopular here, I DO think Walter Smith was right to sign McCulloch - as he has been right with almost all signings - and I DO think Lee McCulloch has been a good signing.

Dats my opinion mate.

Was he?

At the start of the season Walter had to get a backbone to his team, he needed strong characters, guys who would play for the jersey, guys who would always be hard to beat, guys who would instill a good team spirit throughout the squad, guys who knew what it meant to play for Rangers and whose commitment you could never doubt. We hadn't won anything in two seasons - had been a flop under PLG - and furthermore we had a lot of new players that had to quickly knit together if we were to realistically challenge for honours this season. The first thing we had to do was to become a solid, motivated, tough unit that nobody beats easy. I would contend that guys like Weir, Carlos, Ferguson, Thomson and McCulloch were instrumental in us becoming just that.

Now that we have progessed beyond that - and are looking for more creative, attacking football - well perhaps the 4-5-1 system - and even a player like McCulloch - brawn, dig, effort, spirited etc - has now become something that many fans would like to change. Perhaps, Lee McCulloch and what he brings are not as necessary now. Perhaps. That is fair enough.

But I dont think it fair to forget where we started the season from - untried team, used to two seasons of failure, other teams unafraid of us - and I dont think it is fair to dismiss the part Lee McCulloch played in that early, transititonal period of the season when we grew into such a solid, hard to beat unit. Whatever we do this season has been built on the foundations we made at the start of the season.

And Lee McCulloch's part in that transition - that foundation - that making a backbone to the team - cannot be discounted. Nor can the constantly motivated and spirited part he continues to play within the squad.

So, again, and maybe it is unpopular here, I DO think Walter Smith was right to sign McCulloch - as he has been right with almost all signings - and I DO think Lee McCulloch has been a good signing.

Dats my opinion mate.

f*kin very well put indeed mate

kenny miller had a good game , he always runs about and shows lots of effort , but that is where it ends , he scored , lets remember he does not score many goals in a season , i personally do not want to watch a player of his type run around every saturday playing for rangers , WS and Ally love him so he will sign , if he does not get another EPL club , it will be a sad day for us if / when he signs

Was he?

Dats my opinion mate.

Just back, couldn't disagree more!

Was he?

Dats my opinion mate.

Just back, couldn't disagree more!

Thats a suprise :rolleyes:

As far as your post goes yellowcross, it gets a (tu) from me.

I'd probably go as far as to suggest that it's the best thread RE McCulloch that I have read on this forum.

It is a good thoughtful response and LM DID play well or far better early on, but since he was injured in December he has been very very poor.

Good response, but does not hide the fact I would not play him in the team at present.

He'd never be accepted by me.

Which begs the question....

Who would?

If Jesus Christ Almighty had a right foot like Ronaldo you would STILL pick fault with his 'decision making'.

He's a tim though :)

Seriously, I don't think it's anything to do with Miller's ability (shocking as it is), it's the fact that he went from us to them and kissed his badge in our fans faces after scoring against us.

Not only is he a poor player, that whole goal celebration against us means that Muffger will have hoards of support in his view.

Not only is he a poor player, that whole goal celebration against us means that Muffger will have hoards of support in his view.

Plus the fact that he slated us when he left the club and when he was at celtc. He was the mole in the dressing-room. He's a f*kn c*nt.

According to the Derby forums, Kenny Miller will defenatley leave in the summer. A lot of them like using the word "useless" when talking about him!

He is f*kn useless!

:craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead:

you have to be joking!

NOW you're using the beliefs of english first division fans who wouldnt know a decent fucking player if they accidentally batted them to death with a baseball bat (slowly).

dont be a dick muff.

when you play in a team as bad as Derby.

when you still manage to do the job asked of you.

when you consistently get marks out of 10 higher than your team mates by the press.

surely the penny should drop with these thickwitfans that the problem aint just the centre forwartd - it's the rest of the team.

im surprised you can be this shallow.

In retrospect, yellowcross' considerable post on Lee was a good one in that it was well thought-out and his presence may - being a buddy of Barry helps - have been useful off the field, I've never denied that.

I would argue his importance however as him being a 'backbone' as he's been a passenger for the majority of time since October IMO and continues to be so.

He is f*kn useless!

you have to be joking!

NOW you're using the beliefs of english first division fans who wouldnt know a decent fucking player if they accidentally batted them to death with a baseball bat (slowly).

dont be a dick muff.

when you consistently get marks out of 10 higher than your team mates by the press.

surely the penny should drop with these thickwitfans that the problem aint just the centre forwartd - it's the rest of the team.

Kenny Miller is fukn garbage. The majority of fans have said this about him when he as played for their club. He's been pish in a truely awful footballing team.

I'll say what I want, if your not happy then fuck off (tu)

Shallow??

He is f*kn useless!

you have to be joking!

dont be a dick muff.

Let me quote you this:

Club - Games (Goals)

Hibs - 45 (12)

Stenny on loan - 11 (8)

Gers - 30 (8)

Wolves - 162 (50)

Celtic - 33 (7)

Derby - 21 (3)

That's...88 club goals since 1996.

Which is fucking pathetic.

In fact, that's an average of 7.3 club goals a year since 1996. Given he played for two championship winning teams and a promotion chasing Wolves team, chances would NOT have been at a premium.

Terrible stats, terrible player.

He is f*kn useless!

you have to be joking!

dont be a dick muff.

Kenny Miller is fukn garbage. The majority of fans have said this about him when he as played for their club. He's been pish in a truely awful footballing team.

I'll say what I want, if your not happy then fuck off (tu)

Shallow??

why don't you fuck off ya cock sucker.

i didnt start the abuse (apart from calling you a dick - whcih is obvious) - but happy to end it ya dick.