Awww naw...Ke**y M****r just scored...

RangersKenny

According to the Derby forums, Kenny Miller will defenatley leave in the summer. A lot of them like using the word "useless" when talking about him!

He is f*kn useless!

:craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead:

you have to be joking!

NOW you're using the beliefs of english first division fans who wouldnt know a decent fucking player if they accidentally batted them to death with a baseball bat (slowly).

dont be a dick muff.

when you play in a team as bad as Derby.

when you still manage to do the job asked of you.

when you consistently get marks out of 10 higher than your team mates by the press.

surely the penny should drop with these thickwitfans that the problem aint just the centre forwartd - it's the rest of the team.

im surprised you can be this shallow.

Let me quote you this:

Club - Games (Goals)

Hibs - 45 (12)

Stenny on loan - 11 (8)

Gers - 30 (8)

Wolves - 162 (50)

Celtic - 33 (7)

Derby - 21 (3)

That's...88 club goals since 1996.

Which is fucking pathetic.

In fact, that's an average of 7.3 club goals a year since 1996. Given he played for two championship winning teams and a promotion chasing Wolves team, chances would NOT have been at a premium.

Terrible stats, terrible player.

Piss off.

having read your shit posts for months now its obvious you know fuck all about football.

maybe you should be a trainee football manager instead of a journo - if your as shit at that as ou are likely to be at being a journo you may well end up landing a job at the scottish sun. perverse eh?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the Derby forums, Kenny Miller will defenatley leave in the summer. A lot of them like using the word "useless" when talking about him!

He is f*kn useless!

you have to be joking!

NOW you're using the beliefs of english first division fans who wouldnt know a decent fucking player if they accidentally batted them to death with a baseball bat (slowly).

dont be a dick muff.

when you consistently get marks out of 10 higher than your team mates by the press.

surely the penny should drop with these thickwitfans that the problem aint just the centre forwartd - it's the rest of the team.

Let me quote you this:

Club - Games (Goals)

Hibs - 45 (12)

Stenny on loan - 11 (8)

Gers - 30 (8)

Wolves - 162 (50)

Celtic - 33 (7)

Derby - 21 (3)

In fact, that's an average of 7.3 club goals a year since 1996. Given he played for two championship winning teams and a promotion chasing Wolves team, chances would NOT have been at a premium.

Piss off.

having read your shit posts for months now its obvious you know fuck all about football.

maybe you should be a trainee football manager instead of a journo - if your as shit at that as ou are likely to be at being a journo you may well end up landing a job at the scottish sun. perverse eh?

Aww I think I'll go away and cry.

Big bad man calling me names.

He is f*kn useless!

you have to be joking!

dont be a dick muff.

Let me quote you this:

Club - Games (Goals)

Hibs - 45 (12)

Stenny on loan - 11 (8)

Gers - 30 (8)

Wolves - 162 (50)

Celtic - 33 (7)

Derby - 21 (3)

Piss off.

Aww I think I'll go away and cry.

wouldnt surprise me peewee

Oh yes, keep it coming.

I like you enforcing more and more just how much of an imbecile you are :D

:rangers:

whatever wee man. have you seen that photo of yoyrself?

pots and kettles sunshine...pots and kettles ....

Have I seen it?

Yes, I took it.

:lol: :lol: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1:

the only thing wrong about this post muff is your smileys.

you are the typical ANGRY MAN of scottish football.

awful to listen to, dreadful to watch, appalling to have to withstand.

if you are an alcoholic I would not be surprised.

the anger is seeping out of you.

I dont know what age you are, but Im guessing you are old enough to get your hole - you just CAN'T!

Get yourself down anderston station mate - spend 20 quid and get the silver wrapper off.

just stop behaving like a fanny.

Oh yes, keep it coming.

Have I seen it?

Yes, I took it.

wicked response. just wicked.

you'll go far.

:rolleyes:

Oh yes, keep it coming.

Have I seen it?

Yes, I took it.

wicked response. just wicked.

you'll go far.

:rolleyes:

I must have learned my witty responses from you :D

He is f*kn useless!

you have to be joking!

dont be a dick muff.

Kenny Miller is fukn garbage. The majority of fans have said this about him when he as played for their club. He's been pish in a truely awful footballing team.

I'll say what I want, if your not happy then fuck off (tu)

Shallow??

why don't you fuck off ya cock sucker.

i didnt start the abuse (apart from calling you a dick - whcih is obvious) - but happy to end it ya dick.

What kind of post is that ricardo ? Not good. Im less than happy. Thats all I'll say.

He is f*kn useless!

you have to be joking!

dont be a dick muff.

Kenny Miller is fukn garbage. The majority of fans have said this about him when he as played for their club. He's been pish in a truely awful footballing team.

Shallow??

i didnt start the abuse (apart from calling you a dick - whcih is obvious) - but happy to end it ya dick.

What kind of post is that ricardo ? Not good. Im less than happy. Thats all I'll say.

Wicked response. Just wicked :craphead:

He is f*kn useless!

you have to be joking!

dont be a dick muff.

Shallow??

id say its pretty well in keeping with being told to FUCK OFF.

how does being told to FUCK OFF sit with you?

I dont care for it much. So I react accordingly.

So many of us doubted Walter signing Lee McCulloch - Walter was right.

Was he?

Muff: slight tangent from thread but a point about Lee McCulloch.

At the start of the season Walter had to get a backbone to his team, he needed strong characters, guys who would play for the jersey, guys who would always be hard to beat, guys who would instill a good team spirit throughout the squad, guys who knew what it meant to play for Rangers and whose commitment you could never doubt. We hadn't won anything in two seasons - had been a flop under PLG - and furthermore we had a lot of new players that had to quickly knit together if we were to realistically challenge for honours this season. The first thing we had to do was to become a solid, motivated, tough unit that nobody beats easy. I would contend that guys like Weir, Carlos, Ferguson, Thomson and McCulloch were instrumental in us becoming just that.

Now that we have progessed beyond that - and are looking for more creative, attacking football - well perhaps the 4-5-1 system - and even a player like McCulloch - brawn, dig, effort, spirited etc - has now become something that many fans would like to change. Perhaps, Lee McCulloch and what he brings are not as necessary now. Perhaps. That is fair enough.

But I dont think it fair to forget where we started the season from - untried team, used to two seasons of failure, other teams unafraid of us - and I dont think it is fair to dismiss the part Lee McCulloch played in that early, transititonal period of the season when we grew into such a solid, hard to beat unit. Whatever we do this season has been built on the foundations we made at the start of the season.

And Lee McCulloch's part in that transition - that foundation - that making a backbone to the team - cannot be discounted. Nor can the constantly motivated and spirited part he continues to play within the squad.

So, again, and maybe it is unpopular here, I DO think Walter Smith was right to sign McCulloch - as he has been right with almost all signings - and I DO think Lee McCulloch has been a good signing.

Dats my opinion mate.

Just back, couldn't disagree more!

Thats a suprise :rolleyes:

As far as your post goes yellowcross, it gets a (tu) from me.

I'd probably go as far as to suggest that it's the best thread RE McCulloch that I have read on this forum.

Coming from yourself DadoBringBackTheBandage - whose opinions I value - that is high praise indeed. Thanks.

In retrospect, yellowcross' considerable post on Lee was a good one in that it was well thought-out and his presence may - being a buddy of Barry helps - have been useful off the field, I've never denied that.

I would argue his importance however as him being a 'backbone' as he's been a passenger for the majority of time since October IMO and continues to be so.

Boab, I think yer too hard on big Lee, you think yer right to be so down on him, there is no right or wrong, it is all about opinions and supporting the team...

Note: I do appreciate Lee McCulloch's Nemesis saying the post was a good one. That was unexpected..! Cheers.

In retrospect, yellowcross' considerable post on Lee was a good one in that it was well thought-out and his presence may - being a buddy of Barry helps - have been useful off the field, I've never denied that.

I would argue his importance however as him being a 'backbone' as he's been a passenger for the majority of time since October IMO and continues to be so.

His form began dipping at the start of December , the sending off at Aberdeen was probably the end of his good form, but before that he was one of our best and most consistant players. His assist return showed that.

I agree that McCulloch has become a passanger, but I think a combination of playing out of position and a niggling injuy have played a part in that.

Hoipefully come the summer we will invest on better players, who aren't as limited but I still believe he is a valuable player to have in the squad.