Awww naw...Ke**y M****r just scored...

RangersKenny

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite ironic, given your username. :lol:

haha......thats where the similarity ends ma man!!!

l hope he breaks both legs, neck and skull tonight!!

If only Dado was playing for Croatia, he'd do the damage we all want!!!

Quite ironic, given your username. :lol:

haha......thats where the similarity ends ma man!!!

l hope he breaks both legs, neck and skull tonight!!

If only Dado was playing for Croatia, he'd do the damage we all want!!!

i wouldnt go that far. maybe just both legs :rolleyes:

All joking aside............i hope its at LEAST a fracture in both knees and ankles, his wrists must be limp as it is anyway, for obvious reasons, and another non-trivial injury or two thrown in there would make my night. (saying that......with our track record of signing injured players - see Prodan, Rozenthal etc, that would probably make him even more appealing to the backroom staff!!!!!).

Altho Walter is a stubborn big guy, i think he realises that the Bears REALLY dont want Miller, it just seems to be Super Ally who talks-up Miller at every given chance.

All joking aside............i hope its at LEAST a fracture in both knees and ankles, his wrists must be limp as it is anyway, for obvious reasons, and another non-trivial injury or two thrown in there would make my night. (saying that......with our track record of signing injured players - see Prodan, Rozenthal etc, that would probably make him even more appealing to the backroom staff!!!!!).

Altho Walter is a stubborn big guy, i think he realises that the Bears REALLY dont want Miller, it just seems to be Super Ally who talks-up Miller at every given chance.

I have no idea how it will work out, but if we can get cheap players to practice against our best, I am all for that :)