Browns A Real Danger This Weekend...

and I'm not talking about his footballing ability.

Despite him pleading his case, he's not picked up 13 yellow cards this season for nothing and with McCulloch, Dailly and Ferguson all carrying injuries, but still being expected to start on Saturday we might see him trying to basically kick them at any given opportunity.

The last thing we need is to be forced into a change early because of his thugish play, as it could upset our entire gameplan.

We need Thomson to crunch him early so he cowers away for 90 minutes.

I imagine Brown will have a big part to play in this weekend's game. Despite the fact that he's had a poor season, he is still a player capable of something a bit special. That said, I think we have enough in this Rangers team to keep him quiet and I hope he features for all the wrong reasons (losing the head etc).

Ferguson taught him a lesson in the last one and is well capable of doing the same again. Thomson will probably be charged with keeping him quiet and I don't think there's a better player in the Rangers squad for that role. I'm more worried about neutralising their left winger. It's the 1st OF game in ages that I've actually been concerned about him.

I imagine Brown will have a big part to play in this weekend's game. Despite the fact that he's had a poor season, he is still a player capable of something a bit special. That said, I think we have enough in this Rangers team to keep him quiet and I hope he features for all the wrong reasons (losing the head etc).

Ferguson taught him a lesson in the last one and is well capable of doing the same again. Thomson will probably be charged with keeping him quiet and I don't think there's a better player in the Rangers squad for that role. I'm more worried about neutralising their left winger. It's the 1st OF game in ages that I've actually been concerned about him.

Even is McGeady gets past our right back, then I think there will be somebody covering. Cuellar on the outside and Thomson in the inside.

The boy is a puzzler theres no doubt in that.

He has ability but its clear Chesney doesn't know how to utilise it, and i think its clear they are not working well together, perhaps his intention all along was to join them for a season, see how it goes, take a massive sign on fee and move to the EPL and the end of this season, get another sign on fee and a tasty pay off from Celtic.

If he did end up with us via the EPL in a few season i have no doubts Uncle Walter would get the best out of him, but then again he has a terrible attitude and do we want this type of character at Irbox? I personally don't. Give me a Kevin Thompson and a Steve Davis anyday.

Brown, McGreedy and McDonald are ALL good players and carry a threat - but we have our own threats. JCD early on, Boyd later on. Novo has been consistently good against them (and would not surprise me is he starts), Barry is consistently good against them, Carlos and Davie are solid. Thomson is dynamic and AMc is at his best. I think its going to be a great game, blood, thunder, snot and goals (for both sides). Really looking forward to it!