Scott Booth's prediction for Old Firm game

Amac9

Now Craig Burley does talk the biggest pile of shite. He rambles on and on and eventually goes off topic. You have to feel sorry for Rob Mclean on Setanta, I think that's why they sent him down to England to do commentators heads in there

I hate him and think he is a terrible summariser. Much worse than even craig burley IMO.

I agree wae the Hoff, can't stand either.

Do you also agree that god should always save the queen?? Remember I can pre mod ya if I don't like yer answer! :P

I hate him and think he is a terrible summariser. Much worse than even craig burley IMO.

I agree wae the Hoff, can't stand either.

Do you also agree that god should always save the queen?? Remember I can pre mod ya if I don't like yer answer! :P

God should save...

Who he can! :pipehorse:

Rangers 2 - 1 Celtic

As predictions go I'm conscious of just sitting on the fence for one of the biggest matches in recent seasons so I'm not going to. Having looked closely at both sides throughout the 2007/2008 period and in particular taking recent form into account I can't see the title challengers losing to the champions this weekend. Midfield is where the game will be won and lost. Celtic will find it very difficult against Rangers five in the central area, especially if they move the ball as leisurely as they did against Gretna last week. Not that I expect them to, it's just that Rangers have the greater numbers and variations of attack from these positions to carry more threat through the spine of their side. Their goals come from all over the pitch using different formations and a variety of personnel. This makes Rangers hard to read but with Celtic it's been slightly more obvious of late - stop the service to Veennegoor of Hesselink and McDonald and it will go a long way to securing at least a point. If the home side do take all three point the trophy is in the bag...but the knot will still have to be tied!

This is what he has written.

I hate Booth and Burley. I hate the way Booth calls a penalty a pen. A pen is something you fucking write with ya wank!

It's an American term, slowly sneaking into our game.

Booth is a fanny

The worst thing about Scott Booth on Setanta is the mid sentence pauses.

once he said this:

"Hutton had better be careful, he's already been booked...

long pause

...quite a lot this season"

made me think he was on a yellow card in that game.

if you listen, you'll notice he does it all the time.

Scott Booth predicts a 2-1 Rangers victory.

Check out what he said- http://www.cbfootball.co.uk/ambassador.aspx

PS- Can't copy it onto here, the website does not allow you to do that

It doesn't allow you to right click, you can still copy by highlighting the text you want and then pressing ctrl+C

then you can paste it here or wherever you please