Kenny Miller back to Rangers.....!?

Just looks like a straightforward bit of ambiguous journalism to me FF, he doesn't say he's been approached and he doesn't say he WANTS to come back.

Putting himself in the shop window and shitting himself at the fact he might drop down a division.

Think there might be more chance of Birmingham picking him up TBH.

Probably going to see quite a bit of this between now and the summer. There was a bit in a paper the other day aswell.

Just hope it never happens.

Probably going to see quite a bit of this between now and the summer. There was a bit in a paper the other day aswell.

Just hope it never happens.

I know it's an older story, but looks like it MAY happen.....just hope, if it does happen, we don't spend even close to 2-Mill for him!

My idea of the worst nightmare; Adam, McCulloch and Miller in the same team!

FFS doc, I'm going to bed soon and I don't want nightmares!

Sorry, Boab, I thought of that just as I pressed "add reply". But it could be worse----------------

No you are right, apologies to all, try to think of your favourite place and blank the rest out of your minds.

My idea of the worst nightmare; Adam, McCulloch and Miller in the same team!

FFS doc, I'm going to bed soon and I don't want nightmares!

Sorry, Boab, I thought of that just as I pressed "add reply". But it could be worse----------------

No you are right, apologies to all, try to think of your favourite place and blank the rest out of your minds.

(tu)

Could be worse, you're right:

Sebo Miller

Adam Thomson Ferguson McCulloch

Can see all your reactions to Kenny Miller on here atm. But how do you think the majority of fans would react to him running onto the pitch again in a Rangers Shirt ?

I spoke to Kenny's Dad in the WRC on Saturday...

He says Kenny will NOT be coming back to Rangers.

In light of this post its good news that Miller wont be back at Ibrox, but I was going to say that Walter Smith has not let us down with his signings and I would trust implicintly whatever decision the manager makes on this 'possibility'

But I dont want Miller to pull on a Rangers jersey again.