Best goal you've seen against celtic?

Silky10

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has to be wilkins volley, was right in line with him when he hit it. I can also remember one when walters scored direct from a corner against bonner in front of the broomloan stand

It has to be the one Lee McCulloch scores in the next Old Firm game to tie up the league.

I saw it in a dream.

Lee then tears round the pitch in ecstacy and removes his Gers top to show a white t-shirt underneath that reads:

"Boab loves me really."

:lol:

Here's the Albertz free kick, plus the 3rd Bo-Anderson goal was a peach :)

And here's the Big Bert one:

What about Super's in the cup semi in 1992:

Or Gazza's lung-busting run in 1996:

Ray Wilkins in the 5-1 game.

Ally McCoist in extra time on a friday night in the Glasgow cup final at Ibrox at the end of the 85/86 season. It was 2-2 at full time and Ally got his hatrick. Mo bastrdface Johnstone had scored twice for them and Peter latchford was in goal for the rat catchers.

He volleyed it from about 20 yards out at the Copeland road end. In those days both teams played the full 1st team and it was THAT game that you knew times were changing, they had just won the league and in those days got the west enclosure and a good bit of the main stand so the atmosphere was amazing, and to this day is the 2nd loudest i have heard Ibrox. The Souness era begand and him and Lawrance Malborough changed the way British football and transfers went for life.

I love those three men!!!! (in a strictly hetro way likes)

Kevin Thomsons' because in all my life I have never known a goal and a defeat to hurt them so much. :sherlock:

SUPPORT THE GURKHAS

November 1989?

You saw how well they took it outside!!!!

I am with you on that, it must have destroyed them and that goal and that wee bastard had a LOT to do with us winning 9 in a row as it hurt them from the mahnkiest fan on the streets to the board of disgusting directors for years!!!!