Celtic Tomorrow

LukeGers

we will never beat celtic for a 5th time they are a good good side especially at home . i can see us dropping points for rest of season and be made to be the laughing stock of Britain. her majesty will be so very upset

we will never beat celtic for a 5th time they are a good good side especially at home

Aye, put Motherwell to the sword. 10 men as well :lol:

we will never beat celtic for a 5th time they are a good good side especially at home . i can see us dropping points for rest of season and be made to be the laughing stock of Britain. her majesty will be so very upset

I smell a rat. <_<

Tims are like rats, they pop up from midens and then try to breed to over populate the earth.

i can see us dropping points for rest of season and be made to be the laughing stock of Britain.

Aye, I think you lot will aswell ya filthy c*nt :D

WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Nah it's right WreckedRoy, he wants to see what a what it's like to follow a winning team, kinda like when you want to find out what it's like to get drunk or want to be 18.

we will never beat celtic for a 5th time they are a good good side especially at home . i can see us dropping points for rest of season and be made to be the laughing stock of britain. her majesty will be so very upset

Feck aff.

I'll be there, with the nose plugs on to keep away the stench <cr>

I smell a rat. <_<

scumbags has been banned. These clowns amaze me :lol:

although I know some bears do it to see the tims suffering, I never go on their forums. I am not taking anything for granted but I hope to hear sounds of wailing and gnashing of teeth from the east end come the final whistle.

WATP

Wow, this one really had me fooled. I was 100% positive it was from a legitimate Bluenose. Really. doh

Wow, this one really had me fooled. I was 100% positive it was from a legitimate Bluenose. Really. doh

that's because a computer offers you only visual communication via the monitor or audio communication via your speakers. There is not yet an appartus to convey stench over the web.

Must have got a proddy to spell the big words for him.

Another fucking Irish asylum seeking arsehole.

u no got anything else better to do with your time than coming on here,suppose u will have all the time in the world being on the dole!!!u could go an shag ur brother but uv probarly done that 3 times the day awready ya inbread bassa.diny go nicking any books oot that library ur in while borrowing there computer cause u cany afford ur own ya skanky b-atch

ps W.A.T.P

*sniff sniff* scumbags............u stink.