Players you would never accept at the club

Borus,Naylor,caldwell,McManus,Wilson,Hinkel,Brown,Donatti,Robson,McGeady,Hoosels

ink,McDonald,Riorden,Ate ma dug,Hartley,Barton,the cHunt twins,Drogba,McNamara,Diamond,Gerrard,Owen,Duff,Bowyer,...No really thought about it

you wouldn't take steven gerrard??? one of the best midfielders in the world imo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do people mean by they'd not accept certain players though? Do you mean you'd boo them or stop going to games or what?

in some cases with the players being mentioned i rekon its a club deck seat n a sniper rifle job if they played

Of course in reality the vast majority would be accepted.

Borus,Naylor,caldwell,McManus,Wilson,Hinkel,Brown,Donatti,Robson,McGeady,Hoosels

ink,McDonald,Riorden,Ate ma dug,Hartley,Barton,the cHunt twins,Drogba,McNamara,Diamond,Gerrard,Owen,Duff,Bowyer,...No really thought about it

you wouldn't take steven gerrard??? one of the best midfielders in the world imo

Best midfielder in the World!

Used to be. Pirlo, on form, is leaps and bounds the best, but right now it's Fabregas.

Used to be. Pirlo, on form, is leaps and bounds the best, but right now it's Fabregas.

Both on top of their game, Gerrard is still streets ahead!

Used to be in my first world 11. Not any more.

riquelme is the best in the world for me, not got any pace but he doesn't need it

Pirlo can't change games like Gerrard can, By far the better midfielder

Huh? Pirlo was pretty much POTT at the world cup. MOTM in the final. By far? You sure?

Ben Thatcher, Roy Keane, Joey Barton and anyone else who sets out to deliberately injure another professional or has a generally odious personality (I know Keane wouldnt be here as a player but I wouldnt like him as manager either).

I cant say I'd be pleased with any of them at the club. (The Hunts too come to think of it).

riquelme is the best in the world for me, not got any pace but he doesn't need it

Decent shout, but where is he these days?

He's back at Boca, permanent move (tu)

I can't believe there are loads of guys who would turn down Gerrard or Barton (notmaking any comparison, as Gerrard is by far the better player). But as far as I am aware Barton isn't a tim, I could be wrong but I still feel he would offer a bit of steel to the midfield.

Better than adam :harhar: