What will you do if we win tomorrow?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cry, scream, go mental, do the bouncy, get even more mad with it, lose my voice, my wallet, my house keys, wake the burd up with a bag chips n one hand and a can in the other, wake up banging headache but one hell of a big smile...

Get f ing in te them!!!!!!

:rangers:

Start by hiring a minibus on Friday morning, and visit Costco to stock up in drink...... I'll probably see if I can book the hotel for the night before the final as well. Fuck driving down there on the morning of it.

Apart from that I think I will get pished tomorrow night regardless of result, just more pished if we win.

Better off hiring 2 mate, have one follow behind you with the ale in ;)

I will look into buying tickets for the game. However, I will get the bus down there on the day, seen as I live 10 Minutes away from the ground! :D

Thats sheer lazyness :P You could walk it quicker.

I will look into buying tickets for the game. However, I will get the bus down there on the day, seen as I live 10 Minutes away from the ground! :D

Not If im just getting over Ankle Ligament Injury... :P

Not If im just getting over Ankle Ligament Injury... :P

:craphead:

As act of clemency and in a bid to redeem myself with the holy father, I will go down to the keller (cellar) and release the family I've been holding hostage for the last 24 years. Seriously, they will be amazed at the price of fuel and the amount of Poles and Pakistanni's in the country.

Also, I will be on the phone to my travel agents, sorting out some flights !

As act of clemency and in a bid to redeem myself with the holy father, I will go down to the keller (cellar) and release the family I've been holding hostage for the last 24 years. Seriously, they will be amazed at the price of fuel and the amount of Poles and Pakistanni's in the country.

What's it like being in Austria at the moment with regards to that situation, the country must be in deep shock?

fancy looking into buying me tickets too :P

If we get there it depends on whether work will be kind enough to let me have the day off! :unsure:

It is my little sisters birthday party tonight. So if we win you'll be able to find me :bouncy: off the walls of her bouncy castle. :D

Quality!

Keep an ear piece in, listen out, then freak the kids out if we score. Always works! :lol:

What's it like being in Austria at the moment with regards to that situation, the country must be in deep shock?

More are going to mass to console themselves. But, in the Austrian psyche, it's no surprise that tese things happen...by and large they are a strange lot and always attempt to hide from the truth. Just remember, this is where the Nazi's had overwhelming support. However, they are all v/embarrassed and they don't like the dry expat humour, chickens coming home to roost, me thinks. The alarming thing is that most houses have cellars, so god know's what else is going on down there.

I will just absolutely lose it. I don't know what exactly that'll involve but I imagine lots of screaming at random strangers and hopping on the bar dancing a merry jig. Then it'll be home to sell the telly, xbox and whatever else i can get my hands on to make sure i have enough money for a ticket.