"Revolting Rangers"

I've just had a girl on MSN saying we didn't deserve to go through last night.

A Tic supporter. On being told we were effective, as opposed to Celtic being shite, I was told 'That shite we've beat you in the last two games? It's easy to play football when you only play in one half.'

To which I replied 'Its easy to play football when you only play in in one competition.'

She duly went offline, probably crying.

Women doh

Brilliant response, m8. I don't care if it's male or female spouting this pish, it all amounts to sour grapes and nothing more.

WE SIMPLY HAVE TO WIN THE CUP so we can flash a collective vicky to all these holier-than-thou numpties!!!

Agreed - perfect response!!!

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When she said

"Watching Scotland play you’d never dream of such a negative tactic, yet Rangers are in the running for four trophies despite the fact watching them is a dispiriting and depressing experience."

ffs! Scotland play just like the Rangers and are successful (14th in the world). And where did Scotland get the current style of play from? Yep Sir Wattie.

She's clearly a TIM. GIRFUY bitch!

We are the people!

was funny how she mentioned our "poor" attack having scored 5 goals in 8 games, but yet failed to mention our brilliant defence only conceding 2 wonder goals in 8 games doh

As soon as I read a woman wrote the article I stopped reading. They're opinions are not valid.

:lol: :unionflag:

Now boys don't be sexist you cant treat all woman the same she maybe a cow but our opinions are just as good as any man's

As soon as I read a woman wrote the article I stopped reading. They're opinions are not valid.

Now boys don't be sexist you cant treat all woman the same she maybe a cow but our opinions are just as good as any man's

I think their hormones have been caught up in the heat of the moment :craphead:

I think their hormones have been caught up in the heat of the moment :craphead:

You have'nt seen me with my hormones up yet very scary

If it was written by a female or a male, it would still be equally idiotic!

I know plenty of women who would show up their male counterparts at footy knowledge.

I hope this isn't a chauvanistic view, but I've yet to meet a women who can do this to me - so get them invited to RMed!

Claire Tomlinson from Sky probably knows a fair bit though, and she's not bad ;)

and me

Whats offside again? :craphead:

Probally know what offside is better than most linesMEN

Rangers have reached the UEFA Cup Final with an approach that was either “heroic†or enough to make Susy Campanale lose her faith in football

If I were a Rangers fan, I’d frankly be embarrassed right now rather than celebrating. To see a team play that badly, that negatively and that cynically and yet reach the UEFA Cup Final is a painful event for any admirer of this sport.

The British media was all over the “heroic†performance, but can you imagine what the same people would say if an Italian side played like that? The Catenaccio and “typical negative Italian†jokes would come out, combined with complaints that they were out to kill the game for fans and neutrals alike. It’s a farce to see Rangers praised for such an approach.

This is a team that scored five goals in eight games to reach the Final. Having difficulty scoring is one thing, but Rangers seem to start out with penalties at the forefront of their minds. They never intend to get a goal unless it’s on the break or from a lucky deflection.

I have never seen a club side defend so deep and at times I wondered whether the entire match would be played in one half of the field. Watching Scotland play you’d never dream of such a negative tactic, yet Rangers are in the running for four trophies despite the fact watching them is a dispiriting and depressing experience.

At least Zenit St Petersburg can be proud after a fantastic performance to crush Bayern Munich 4-0. Even with Luca Toni back from a ban, the Germans were unravelled by a side that knew how to attack as well as defend. Surely all neutrals will be cheering on the Russians in Manchester?

The UEFA Cup has often been one of shocks in recent years and Zenit are among the most impressive underdogs ever seen in the competition. Before a ball was even kicked in this campaign there have been dreams of the Toni v Viola Final, but as it turns out neither of them are turning up to the reunion. Maybe it’ll have to wait until the Champions League…

Of course this semi-final also proved beyond reasonable doubt that Christian Vieri has left his retirement at least two years too late. Every time Bobo lumbers on to the pitch with a wobbly belly and increasingly daft haircut, a little bit more of the respect that the football world still has for this man ebbs away down the drain. He strikes a pitiful figure and at this rate would struggle to find first team football at Bari. Someone put him out of his misery.

GET IT UP YE! WE'RE OFF TO MANCHESTER YOU'RE NOOOOO :crabflute:

She wasnt very complimentary about scotland after we got beat 2-1 by the tallies, saying we moaned about nothing when chiellini took out hutton and somehow won a free kick :rolleyes:

Her pain is my lifeblood. GET - IT - RIGHT - UP - HER!!!!

:rangers:

Sour grapes or what ya silly cow

She fails to mention dozens of things in her shite article, that we are in 4 competitions and have numerous injuires/suspensions, possibly why we don't push up as much. its sad that someone would try to bring our club down like this so soon after a defeat, ahh well we are what matters and we are happy.