Ok own up....

I got a big lump in the throat mate, when Novo put his penalty away, and when Walter had his interview after, What a brilliant night!!!

sobbed like a big wean , even more so when my mate sent this to me on a text :

The last time you felt like this u were 6 and i was xmas eve , how can we possibly go wrong when Mr Struth is whispering on the wind what it means to be a Ranger , Jock Wallace clenched fist roaring us to more European glory and reminding the team they owe it to the 66 who died on staircase 13 and were cruelly denied a trip to Barcelona in 72 , undoubtedly they will be singing with the angels , with every other bear we have lost , one more push , one more massive effort will lead us to another night of European glory , your heart is blue so have the courage to believe in it , WE ARE THE PEOPLE !!!!

Still get misty eyed reading it :rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

Oh fuck aye!! For Novo's pen, I was kneeling right in front of the TV praying for him to score. When the ball hit the net I was jumping about and shouting like a man possessed. Then the tears started, everything just came out.

Had about 3 1/2 hours kip and into work today. Been drained all day, absolutely fucked.

To be honest the scenes after Novo's pen are a bit blurry, need to find some vids on the net.

WATP.

Oh fuck aye!! For Novo's pen, I was kneeling right in front of the TV praying for him to score. When the ball hit the net I was jumping about and shouting like a man possessed. Then the tears started, everything just came out.

Had about 3 1/2 hours kip and into work today. Been drained all day, absolutely fucked.

To be honest the scenes after Novo's pen are a bit blurry, need to find some vids on the net.

WATP.

ditto, in fact ditto to the whole post, unbelievable

I never fully cried, kept my composure but I did have tears in my eyes. But no doubt I'll be cryin in Manchester if we in the UEFA Cup.

WATP.

ditto, in fact ditto to the whole post, unbelievable

Suddenly it's like Groundhog day lol

Us after we scored the winner... most of us were greeting after when the shock kicked in

That's a disturbing video, looked like a few naked guys and why were you scared to sing "fuck the pope and the vatican"? Say it loud say it proud.

WE ARE THE FUCKIN PEOPLE!

Aye guilty as charged and the wife thought it was hillarious

but when i ran out and started shouting for the gers to all the tims that live across the road she soon shut up :lol:

Manchester here we come for this year we watch men become legends

:unionflag: :unionflag: :rangers: :unionflag: :unionflag: