Rangers and Scotland

I never really follow Scotland, but i always want them to do well...but after this latest debacle of anti-Rangers behaviour amongst the "leaders" of our country, i can honestly say they can fuck right off.

Rangers shouldnt help out these scumbags ever again

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm proud to be scottish (and brtitish) but i've never really followed the national team, not just because of all the anti rangers shit but i have just never been interested. To me it's "if it doesn't make me feel like rangers do then im not interested" and no one makes me feel like rangers do.

never will i ever support scotland ever again, after the way we have been treated it just shows what scottish football thinks of us. right enough i have known for over 50 years what they think of us, as a club we are hated by every other club in scotland. plus they have lived off our fans for years, and to me they are parisites, but from now on i want nothing to do with our national team. i will leave it to all the other fans to sit on a hillside getting all misty eyed and munching their shortbread, for me rangers are all that matter, and when we win everything tell them that we are the people and no surrender. :rangers:

Superb post Minstral, they were just beginning to get a section of Rangers fans back again but they've just killed it stone dead, real Bears will blank them forever. And as for that tartan army mob fcuk them they are wankers too, stick yer kilts and yer timberlands right up yer arses. Scottish football will Reap the Whirlwind for this one ! :unionflag: :rangers::sherlock:

I may be wrong on this, but I honestly think Walter Smith, Bazza, and any other Gers players who are proud to pull on the Dark Blue of their country would be dismayed to hear us talking like this. I respect minstral's opinion here, but I could never NOT go for Scotland. There are idiots in every club support everywhere, and in every country's National team supporters as well, but I will not stop supporting my country because of them. Don't only focus on the bad - give the good equal time as well.

I can only speak for myself here.

I was brought up to support Rangers and Scotland. I know this current situation is a tender issue, with the number of games we have to play and the lack of support given to our club.

However as a wee boy seeing Scotland play at Hampden are some of my happiest memories.

Rangers first for me of course.

i thought the sfa did everything they could i mean they were going to play scottish cup final on a wednesday night and tell QOS to put up with it, but it was the spl who put the brakes on it? am i wrong?

sfl - nothing to do with us

sfa(control the scotland team and the cups)- as far as i see did everything in their power to try and help us

spl-fucking wankers

we need to remember there are 3 different bodies here

its been going on for years, i remember 40 years ago we faced a backlog which seen us play 5 games in eleven days, between march 2nd and 13th. rangers were requested by GLASGOW FA, to play a outstanding glasgow cup tie which rangers refused, of course since that day historians and tim lovers said we were scared to play it. and just think 4 decades later they are still forcing us to play games, also the president who demanded we play the game which was impossible to fit in was celtic chairman bob kelly. in my opinion nothing has changed and scottish football is anti rangers, we are hated by fans and chairman of other clubs, plus players from other clubs who would rather vote for anyone from another club, for players player of the year to stop a rangers player or manager winning the award.

its been going on for years, i remember 40 years ago we faced a backlog which seen us play 5 games in eleven days, between march 2nd and 13th. rangers were requested by GLASGOW FA, to play a outstanding glasgow cup tie which rangers refused, of course since that day historians and tim lovers said we were scared to play it. and just think 4 decades later they are still forcing us to play games, also the president who demanded we play the game which was impossible to fit in was celtic chairman bob kelly. in my opinion nothing has changed and scottish football is anti rangers, we are hated by fans and chairman of other clubs, plus players from other clubs who would rather vote for anyone from another club, for players player of the year to stop a rangers player or manager winning the award.

Oh it's changed alright Minstral it's got worse a shower of gypo immigrants waggin the dug ? Makin a cunt of us they are and gettin away with it ! :sherlock::sherlock:

never will i ever support scotland ever again, after the way we have been treated it just shows what scottish football thinks of us. right enough i have known for over 50 years what they think of us, as a club we are hated by every other club in scotland. plus they have lived off our fans for years, and to me they are parisites, but from now on i want nothing to do with our national team. i will leave it to all the other fans to sit on a hillside getting all misty eyed and munching their shortbread, for me rangers are all that matter, and when we win everything tell them that we are the people and no surrender. :rangers:

Superb post Minstral, they were just beginning to get a section of Rangers fans back again but they've just killed it stone dead, real Bears will blank them forever. And as for that tartan army mob fcuk them they are wankers too, stick yer kilts and yer timberlands right up yer arses. Scottish football will Reap the Whirlwind for this one ! :unionflag: :rangers::sherlock:

This is like saying you renounce being British or Scottish because you disagree with the policies of the Prime Minister or First Minister. Or saying that you are no longer a Rangers fan because you disagree with how DM runs the club.

The Scottish football team represents Scotland not the SFA or the SPL. I'm Scottish and I support the Scotland football team - end of.

Superb post Minstral, theyere just beginning to get a section of Rangers fans back again but they've just killed it stone dead, real Bears will blank them forever. And as for that tartan army mob fcuk them they are wankers too, stick yer kilts and yer timberlands right up yer arses. Scottish football will Reap the Whirlwind for this one ! :unionflag: :rangers::sherlock:

This is like saying you renounce being British or Scottish because you disagree with the policies of the Prime Minister or First Minister. Or saying that you are no longer a Rangers fan because you disagree with how DM runs the club.

The Scottish football team represents Scotland not the SFA or the SPL. I'm Scottish and I support the Scotland football team - end of.

i never asked you not to, i am just telling you my opinion. :)

I can't belive I just read that.

We are Scottish. I am anyways. When scotland play we unite as one. Like every other country does.

If everybody had your attitude then we would be a total embarrasment as fans. It's immature.

Every club hates other fans somewhere. Maybe even EVERY fan EVERYWHERE. You have to rise above all that for SCOTLAND.

BOLLOCKS!! I'll bet almost every fan on this forum would rather see Rangers win the UEFA cup than Scotland win the European championship, what support does the governing bodies of Scottish football deseve from us after todays outcome, fuck all, we'll stick together because " no one likes us we dont care " Mr Souness you were so right all those years ago. WATP!!

Ive never felt a tenth of what I feel for Scotland as I do for Rangers.

I like to see them do well and will support them, only on the TV though.

doh

As the judge pointed out, if the definition of "impairment" in the Disability Discrimination Act is stretched to include baldness, there is no reason why you shouldn't add big noses, big ears and shortness of height. I am not so quick to dismiss him. I have been bald since the age of 24 and have had to suffer every insult imaginable, from "slap head" to "William Hague look-a-like". I had hoped things would improve when crew cuts came into fashion, but my attempt to make baldness seem like a choice was not successful. After going under the clippers for the first time, I was told by my cousin that I looked like "a peeled Plover's egg dipped in celery salt".

i thought the sfa did everything they could i mean they were going to play scottish cup final on a wednesday night and tell QOS to put up with it, but it was the spl who put the brakes on it? am i wrong?

sfa(control the scotland team and the cups)- as far as i see did everything in their power to try and help us

spl-fucking wankers

It amazes me, the lack of understanding that is apparent within this thread.

As the above post states, this cluster-fuck has nothing to do with SFA or thr SFL.

The SFA controls the Scottish Cup & the National Team and the rules that govern the game, in general. The SFA offered up the Saturday of the Scottish Cup final but the SPL refused this, saying it wasn't needed.

The SFL controls the lower leagues and has had no input into this farce.

The SPL, which is made up of the member clubs in the Premier League are the bar-stewards who have blocked the extension. They are the ones, who at the start of the season agreed to help any club in Europe and then suddenly forgot.

Target your anger in the right direction, talks of blacklisting Scotland games etc is the wrong way to go.

Moses McNeil (2 Scotland Caps), Peter Campbell (2 Scotland Caps, 3 goals), Tom Vallance (7 Scotland Caps) Henry McNeil (10 Scotland Caps, 6 goals).

I'd follow the example of these men because they are the club, although some seem to want to forget our real heritage and pretend it's something else.

Rangers, founded a Scottish Club .... and always will be THE Scottish Club!

Moses McNeil (2 Scotland Caps), Peter Campbell (2 Scotland Caps, 3 goals), Tom Vallance (7 Scotland Caps) Henry McNeil (10 Scotland Caps, 6 goals).

I'd follow the example of these men because they are the club, although some seem to want to forget our real heritage and pretend it's something else.

Rangers, founded a Scottish Club .... and always will be THE Scottish Club!

perhaps you can tell the spl that we are scottish and the sfa as there is a certain football team who has a foot in both camps. :rolleyes:

The whole 'Rangers players are booed' stuff is nonsense. Maybe by a few here and there, I've not heard any, but certainly not by any sizeable number.

It's just a fabricated excuse to try and justify a lack of support for their national side.

What a strange comment.

Why would somebody need to 'fabricate' an 'excuse' to not support the national side?

And I suppose I imagined the abuse directed at myself and at Rangers players?

If the facts don't suit, just make up some new ones why don't you?

...you stated "you don't like the TA"(i.e collectively)...but there are Gers fans in the TA...therefore you put them in the same bag! ... you said it... I stated I thought it was shite & you agree..WTF?!

...& I am not getting into 'they are all out to get us" crap... I prefer to leave the paranoia to the scum...

This post is shit & I don't wanna argue the toss on this subject Manticore...

Anyway that's my tuppenceworth...the rest of the small change I'll keep to buy you a beer in Manchester..

Fair enough, I expressed myself poorly.

I didn't mean that I don't like each and every person in the TA, it's the anti Rangers outlook of so many of them (and the fact it seems to be acceptable) not to mention their Racism.

The whole 'Rangers players are booed' stuff is nonsense. Maybe by a few here and there, I've not heard any, but certainly not by any sizeable number.

It's just a fabricated excuse to try and justify a lack of support for their national side.

What a strange comment.

Why would somebody need to 'fabricate' an 'excuse' to not support the national side?

When it is suggested that there is a majority, or even just a sizeable number, of Scotland supporters that boo Rangers players at games, then yes, that is pure fabrication. It's simply not true. When guys tell stories like, "a couple of idiots behind me booed Barry Ferguson's name......", I can believe that. Never encountered it myself, but the odd idiot wouldn't surprise me. There is no widespread abuse of our players at Scotland games.

What a strange comment.

When it is suggested that there is a majority, or even just a sizeable number, of Scotland supporters that boo Rangers players at games, then yes, that is pure fabrication. It's simply not true. When guys tell stories like, "a couple of idiots behind me booed Barry Ferguson's name......", I can believe that. Never encountered it myself, but the odd idiot wouldn't surprise me. There is no widespread abuse of our players at Scotland games.

Well I don't think I 'suggested' any of those things, but I doubt you'd believe me if I had sworn statements from 100,000 TA members, so you just carry on selecting the 'facts' that suit the world you want to be living in, I'll hang on in here in the real one.

spl-fucking wankers

It amazes me, the lack of understanding that is apparent within this thread.

As the above post states, this cluster-fuck has nothing to do with SFA or thr SFL.

The SFA controls the Scottish Cup & the National Team and the rules that govern the game, in general. The SFA offered up the Saturday of the Scottish Cup final but the SPL refused this, saying it wasn't needed.

The SFL controls the lower leagues and has had no input into this farce.

The SPL, which is made up of the member clubs in the Premier League are the bar-stewards who have blocked the extension. They are the ones, who at the start of the season agreed to help any club in Europe and then suddenly forgot.

Target your anger in the right direction, talks of blacklisting Scotland games etc is the wrong way to go.

(tu)(tu)(tu)(tu)(tu)(tu)(tu)(tu)(tu)