Will Timmy crack v Arabs on Thursday?

mackerel

Celtic  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Will they crack?

• Yes
    • No

Ive posted this on another topic but Im on a mission to improve the belief of the billy boys so i'll post here as well...

Im from Glasgow but study in Dundee just now, let me tell you something about the situation here...

I was in a pub last week chattin to some United fans, and they HATE Glasgow. This stems from many things: the fact Dundee is a pish city compared to us, the fact they screwed up the CIS final AND cos the refs love us apparently. Levein knows this, he is aware that the fans expect nothing short of 150% against Glasgow.

Dundee United are strong versus the Old Firm. They have put many past us and even held Celtic to a draw at Parkhead. Add into this the fact Craig Levein was pissed that the papers hinted they could roll over on Thursday. This guy HATES the Glasgow clubs (minus Partick) and he will fire up his players even more. They know they can match the Old Firm and they know they can win. For this reason, I am quietly confident Thursday will be very tough for Celtic.

Ive posted this on another topic but Im on a mission to improve the belief of the billy boys so i'll post here as well...

Im from Glasgow but study in Dundee just now, let me tell you something about the situation here...

I was in a pub last week chattin to some United fans, and they HATE Glasgow. This stems from many things: the fact Dundee is a pish city compared to us, the fact they screwed up the CIS final AND cos the refs love us apparently. Levein knows this, he is aware that the fans expect nothing short of 150% against Glasgow.

Dundee United are strong versus the Old Firm. They have put many past us and even held Celtic to a draw at Parkhead. Add into this the fact Craig Levein was pissed that the papers hinted they could roll over on Thursday. This guy HATES the Glasgow clubs (minus Partick) and he will fire up his players even more. They know they can match the Old Firm and they know they can win. For this reason, I am quietly confident Thursday will be very tough for Celtic.

I hope youre right mohammed. Personally, I think United will want to win the game for themselves. Levein knows their fans will expect no less than 100% effort.