RST info...

Bazza

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's strange. Frankie has been a big influence and im sure that's not just for me. Would like to know what's going on.

Must admit, i've been hoping someone would come and give us more info by now.

Dying to speculate but wouldn't probably be helpful, might start shitty rumours with no foundation. <cr>

I find it very strange that there is no thread about the recent resignations within the RST board.

There is one.

Thanks for that.SPECSAVERS FOR ME. :)

The only information available is via FF, but as every thread is being locked as soon as it's started and it's posters banned it's quite reasonable to think that someone on FF is not wanting RST members to ask awkward questions in regard to recent events.

Strange how all this has kicked off when SDM has stated he will place a member of the RST on the board at Rangers. The most viable candidates have now resigned imo.

As Frankie is the webmaster of the RST site no official information will be forthcoming until he is back from 'holiday'.

As for Gersave, if anyone has any concerns they should contact Derek Howie.

The only information available is via FF, but as every thread is being locked as soon as it's started and it's posters banned it's quite reasonable to think that someone on FF is not wanting RST members to ask awkward questions in regard to recent events.

Strange how all this has kicked off when SDM has stated he will place a member of the RST on the board at Rangers. The most viable candidates have now resigned imo.

As Frankie is the webmaster of the RST site no official information will be forthcoming until he is back from 'holiday'.

As for Gersave, if anyone has any concerns they should contact Derek Howie.

Mark Dingwall runs FF and is also a Trust Board member so clearly he doesn't want any questions being asked about the situation. I suppose everyone will have to wait to either Frankie gets back or a Board member speaks out.

The silence is deafening.

I think he should be answering members questions which is terrible considering

that is what they are there for.

I won't be renewing my membership next year as I have not been sent one letter

regarding meetings or anything other than the paperwork having renewed and the Rangers AGM

at Ibrox.

Know a few people from their time on FF and have since fallen out with the Dingwalls and co.

due to the in fighting and screwing people for money on FF. They lambast people for selling things

in Rangers name but in turn do it themselves.

But the inhouse fighting is over who represents the fans on the seat at Rangers Board meetings.

Seems the power hungry are at each others throats about it.

The new members are not from Glasgow for those that have heard otherwise.

I can't say this is 100% per cent true but I trust my sources.

I'm sure the RST will gloss it over. Like the minted one does.

All I know is Frankie and co have resigned at the most crucial time in Rangers FC's recent history.

Cheers Frankie, when we needed RST's voice you disappeared ............ Why? no-one knows and to me their absence speaks volumes

but im sure their will be a completely valid explanation

This wasn't taken from the RST site, or if it was I certainly can't find it.

I sent Bazza a PM but he's offline, anyone know where this information comes from?

The FF main site.

I typed the story in full in google and thats what came up.

You are now not allowed to broach the subject of the RST on FF.Many members of FF have been life banned by Dingwall and his cohorts for daring to ask what is going on.Something stinks over there,and the hand of Dingwall is on the tiller

Despite all the conspiracies theories about the Clyde and cement boots, I WAS actually on holiday for a few days after being in Manchester... :D

Also, please don't worry about your own memberships/investments - everything will be fine in that regard and no-one will be ripped off. Unfortunately I took the decision to resign because of a few issues which I can't go into here as I'm sure you'll understand.

I'm sure the RST will manage fine without me and will replace the other resigned board members with suitable people as soon as possible. Hopefully they'll continue to serve us as well as they have done so for the last 5 years.

Thanks for the kind words received on this thread and by pm from several members. They really are much appreciated.

:)

Firstly Franie, i hoped you enjoyed your holiday and hope you will be stickin around on RM even though you are no longer on the Trust board.

Surely though, us members are owed some kind of reason as to why the two top men in the Trust and someone as passionate about the organisation have resigned? Any questions over the last week or so have been met with either no response or a very limited answer. There has been no official explanation on the RST website doesn't even mention that you have left. There have been a few people on here who have condemned the RST for their lack of feedback to the membership but i have always defended you guys over this. But on this occasion i simply don't understand why all the hush hush over three massive resignations which will undoubtedly have a big impact on the organisation.

We all care about the RST deeply mate and just want to know where the organisation is going after these resignations. Just some leadership i suppose.

Will you remain as a Trust member mate?

1. I will certainly be sticking around mate - hopefully my RM contribution was more than my RST stuff... ;)

2. I ran the RST site and with me being on holiday it couldn't be updated because of a couple of technical issues. I'm sure the Trust will update the site asap with more info.

3. I'm a big believer in the Trust movement and also a big believer (as you have said previously) in challenging our own Trust to work well on our behalf. As such, I'm pretty sure I'll be retaining my own membership to ensure the RST continues to deliver for it's members.

Awk, we thought we got rid of you Frankie...

Only joking mate. Good to hear from you and glad to see you'll be sticking around! :)

1. I will certainly be sticking around mate - hopefully my RM contribution was more than my RST stuff... ;)

2. I ran the RST site and with me being on holiday it couldn't be updated because of a couple of technical issues. I'm sure the Trust will update the site asap with more info.

3. I'm a big believer in the Trust movement and also a big believer (as you have said previously) in challenging our own Trust to work well on our behalf. As such, I'm pretty sure I'll be retaining my own membership to ensure the RST continues to deliver for it's members.

No problem mate, the whole thing just sounded a wee but scretive thats all.

You got any ideas who is the candidate to take over as Chairman? And if so will there still be a push to have an elected fan on the Rangers board?

BTW, get yourself a new sig. ;)

No idea who the new chairman will be but I assume the Trust will still be pushing for an elected fan on the board. That's one of the primary aims of the organisation so I'd be surprised and disappointed if strategy changed in that regard.

I'll make a new sig when I go back to work next week. ;)

No idea who the new chairman will be but I assume the Trust will still be pushing for an elected fan on the board. That's one of the primary aims of the organisation so I'd be surprised and disappointed if strategy changed in that regard.

Good to have you back mate! You are one of the most honest blokes I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

It's a shame there has been radio silence from certain members of the trust since the resignations, and a total ban on posts concerning such on FF,indeed,many good members of that site have received life bans for posting on the subject.

You don't have three top members of a board resigning without an explanation.The credibility of the trust has been shot to ribbons.