Next Manager

Life After Walter  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see as next manager?

• A Rangers Fan Of Scottish Nationality? Eg McCoist, Jimmy Calderwood etc
    • A British Manager, who knows the British game? Eg McLaren, Paul Jewell etc
    • Europien Manager, knows the Europien game? Eg Mourinho, Rijcaard, Laudraup etc
    • Worldwide Manager, Brazilian, Argintine eg Diego Simeone

What kind would you go for, if it was up to you?

We arent obviously going to get Mourinho etc but its just an example of the kind of managers they are.

So Rangers + Scottish

British + Bristish game

Europien + Europien styles

Worldwide + New Techniques.

and why?

People are thinking just because of what happened with LeGuen, we shouldn't go down the foreign route but he's showed with PSG he isn't all he was cracked up to be at Lyon.

My favourite manager was Advocaat who brought us some wonderful players and made us play the best football I've seen us play. It wasn't his fault we ended up in debt, he shouldn't have been allowed to waste alot of it.

Aslong as we get the right man I would happily see us going for another foreigner as there's not many in Britain good enough that would manage us. (McLaren + Jewell WTF are you on?)

People are thinking just because of what happened with LeGuen, we shouldn't go down the foreign route but he's showed with PSG he isn't all he was cracked up to be at Lyon.

My favourite manager was Advocaat who brought us some wonderful players and made us play the best football I've seen us play. It wasn't his fault we ended up in debt, he shouldn't have been allowed to waste alot of it.

Aslong as we get the right man I would happily see us going for another foreigner as there's not many in Britain good enough that would manage us. (McLaren + Jewell WTF are you on?)

Read my first post, i said they are just examples of the kind of managers im talking about eg British ones. doh

Read my first post, i said they are just examples of the kind of managers im talking about eg British ones. doh

Sorry mate, I didn't realise they were managers (tu):lol:

We arent obviously going to get Mourinho etc but its just an example of the kind of managers they are.

So Rangers + Scottish

British + Bristish game

and why?

Who cares ? Shut up

So Rangers + Scottish

British + Bristish game

and why?

Who cares ? Shut up

I wonder what this guys problem is ... ?

To be honest i think the best football we have played was under Walter Smith first time around. NIAR :rangers:

Although i have never really seen alot of the older rangers games, bar the 72 final and a few randoms so not sure if OLDER managers had better playing teams..

So Rangers + Scottish

British + Bristish game

and why?

Sorry, drunk, but, shit poll, not voting. way too early for this discussion

Im afraid we already had one of Europes most talented young managers at our club and look how that went!

We cant risk someone coming in who doesnt understand what it means to be a Rangers manager or think they are coming into an easy job!

Would love Ally to be our next manager, although he is seen as bubbly and a good laugh his passion and love for Rangers is just as big as any fan and i wouldnt like to be on the wrong side of him if Rangers got beaten when he was in charge!

Sorry didn't vote cause I hope Walter is here for a good few years yet - and I dont care if the manager is a 'Rangers' man or not, scots, british or forieng - as long as they are sucessfull - the ONLY Criteria for a Rangers Manager.

Not another devisive poll to cause more fcukin shite ? You really got to ask why they are comin from punters who are only on here 2 minutes and sayin :- Is Barry overated ? What kind of new manager should we have ? Gettin fcuked off with them now ? :sherlock:

So Rangers + Scottish

British + Bristish game

and why?

Who cares ? Shut up

I wonder what this guys problem is ... ?

You and your shit polls

I'd like a European manager who insists on fast-moving football played on the ground, played by a team of high quality ball players.

However, if such a manger was granted a nominal/laughable budget, and was forced to buy technically limited players, the desired goal/effect will be limited (or nil).

We have seen this quite recently I believe.

So, the pragmatist in me says I'd like who-ever can provide good quality football (fast-moving, on the ground, with lots of movement off the ball) at an affordable price for the club, with a "reasonable" amount of success.

European here but need lots of cash and i doubt we would attract a proven european manager without serious funds available to spend on players

dont think McCoist or Durrant are manager material coaching maybe

dont think they would last long if they get it