Rangers Sign Kyle Lafferty

Muff

You're right Dado was quality, wish we had got him earlier in his career. People on here say Lafferty is shite, but how often has anyone seen him play apart from a couple of games. Give the lad a chance, he's only 20 and the fact he's a bluenose will mean he'll surely give it his all.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RANGERS Football Club can confirm Burnley's Kyle Lafferty is meeting Chief Executive Martin Bain today to discuss the possibility of joining the Ibrox club.

The 20-year-old striker has scored five goals for Northern Ireland and has attracted interest from a number of clubs in recent months.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1329707,00.html

RANGERS Football Club can confirm Burnley's Kyle Lafferty is meeting Chief Executive Martin Bain today to discuss the possibility of joining the Ibrox club.

The 20-year-old striker has scored five goals for Northern Ireland and has attracted interest from a number of clubs in recent months.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1329707,00.html

baws to that :mad:

Ah the best of luck to him, at least we're not signing cheap aging foreigners on a bosman, cause that would just get people moaning :craphead:

Good luck Kyle and welcome to the family, although I'm guessing you have been a part of the family for a while. I hope you prove the doubters wrong.

Can I just remind people on this forum, the majority were against us signing Lee McCulloch and look whos eating their words now! :unsure::craphead:

Anyway, does any of the Bears based in N.I. have an opinion on Lafferty?

Also all the best of success to Alan Gow. I was disappointed not to see more of him, the one time I seen him play I thought he done ok and might have progressed further but at least he'll get the chance to start his career again so all the best to you Alan, go and do yourself proud!

:rangers:

Ah the best of luck to him, at least we're not signing cheap aging foreigners on a bosman, cause that would just get people moaning :craphead:

Good luck Kyle and welcome to the family, although I'm guessing you have been a part of the family for a while. I hope you prove the doubters wrong.

Can I just remind people on this forum, the majority were against us signing Lee McCullouch and look whos eating their words now! :unsure::craphead:

Anyway, does any of the Bears based in N.I. have an opinion on Lafferty?

Also all the best of success to Alan Gow. I was disappointed not to see more of him, the one time I seen him play I thought he done ok and might have progressed further but at least he'll get the chance to start his career again so all the best to you Alan, go and do yourself proud!

:rangers:

Who's eating their words? :lol:http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?op...71&Itemid=1 :craphead:

But I fully agree on the Gowser (tu)

Can I just remind people on this forum, the majority were against us signing Lee McCulloch and look whos eating their words now! :unsure::craphead:

Are you serious? I would have thought the doubters have been vindicated by what we have seen from McCulloch so far.

Are you serious? I would have thought the doubters have been vindicated by what we have seen from McCulloch so far.

doh

Having seen Lafferty playquite a few times for Burnley and Northern Ireland i believe he is just a younger Lee McCulloch who will put himself about, win headers but not really score any goals. I don't know how much the transfer fee is but it has been rumoured to be around £3 million and to me that is just a complete waste on a player who was no better than average in the Championship.

Good luck Kyle, you are certainly going to need it. (tu)

even pipe guy couldnt crack a smile on these dour coonts coupons chewwie :pipe:

yup, I think my sarcasm was too subtle lol

honestly still can't believe we never took the bid for McCulloch, someone willing to pay crazy money and we said "na" <_<

Timmy was having kittens when it was revealed that they had won the race for him, in my opinion firepower isn't the problem Torres would struggle for us with the lack of creatitvity and firepower coming from our midfield....

Velicka.... good signing 15 to 20 goals a season

Miller.... runs about like a bin bag in the wind... waste of 2 million

Lafferty.. raw and potential but 4 million

take that 6 million and we could've bought a quality creative midfielder

boyd and velicka up top that would have worked

but we are deluding ourselves if we think after spending £7 million on those three there will be a lot more money available until we start shipping bodies out..... people aren't linning up to but cousin or jcd.... does that mean the king and shagger are for the off

No, Owen is talking about Laffery doh

ok.

Sorry for not being 100% precise on Gow. :unionflag:

Strange one him moving to england though, just bought a new house, a scottish team was the only place i thought he'd go to, but then again Championship football would be better than the dire pish in the spl.

Walter must have a very cunning plan if forward number 3 signs up so quickly. Its early doors in the transfer window so we seem to be getting everyone he wants. Real quality needs to be added to the midfield and at least a right back for the defence unless Whittaker is going to assume that role which is also a risk as he didnt look to comfortable there when given the chance, short though it was.I dont know anything about Lafferty but spending possibly 4m on the guy seems a bit of a risk. Gow was proven in the SPL but strangely never got a chance which annoys me also.