Where's everyone sitting?

Jodz

Nowhere so far, been on the waiting list and still no phone call yet :(

If it's just one ST you need, call the ticket office and you'll get one. Waiting list is only for 2 or more I think.

Yeah, it's just the one ticket. I signed up to the waiting list months ago and it said they would contact me if I was successful but there's been nowt so far. I might give them a ring next week.

Phone them or go in ASAP, they can be useless cnuts sometimes.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's just one ST you need, call the ticket office and you'll get one. Waiting list is only for 2 or more I think.

Yeah, it's just the one ticket. I signed up to the waiting list months ago and it said they would contact me if I was successful but there's been nowt so far. I might give them a ring next week.

sometimes!? try all the time mant.

sometimes!? try all the time mant.

I just knew somebody would say that :D

TBH, I've never had any great probs with them and the ones dedicated to the TC are excellent in my experience.

I know a lot have probs, but credit where it's due, they're not all useless all of the time ;)

Just curious as to where everyone's sitting a suppose

As far as I know i'm in BF4, but as im still in Egypt my pals sorting it oot.

He emailed TBO the last day though, and they told him we could sit we them, so am not too sure.

:rangers:

Also in BF4 mate...you'll love the atmosphere with TBO..& the flag displays etc...

If you've got a "full" season ticket you'll get moved over to the Govan diamond for the scum game..you can see the grey of their eyes & smell em....

You'll also get moved for the some Euro nights over to BF1...

It's worth all the hassle..honestly, ask The BO... :rangers:

How do you mean "Full"?

got an email from TBO today telling me they had tickets and asking for all my details, i take it the tickets they have are all these 'full' ones?

It concession though, would I have to switch it for adults, or is it all the same?

How do you mean "Full"?

got an email from TBO today telling me they had tickets and asking for all my details, i take it the tickets they have are all these 'full' ones?

It concession though, would I have to switch it for adults, or is it all the same?

Not all broomie STs get both matches agin the glitterbhoys.

I'll be sitting on my couch watching every match on rangers live... and a few at the fox n hounds in orlando

I'll see you there on the 9th then? first game of the season.

Main Stand Front. Getting moved to Row A next year.

I hate down the front.

My season ticket used to be Govan front, row c

If you have sat further back before, you wont enjoy it

I didn't want to move but because of the Cooper Suite members getting my seat I didn't have a choice.

I phoned them on Monday morning, and was told someone would phone me to let me know one way or the other by Wednesday. Phoned them yesterday afternoon after still hearing nothing and was told I'd "definitely have a phone call by the end of the week".

I'd wouldn't bother me quite so much but I *need* to get tickets to the Clyde game for my brother's birthday and I can't as they're ST holders only. And apparently they don't know when the public sale will be taking place, "or if there will even be a public sale". Do they not want my money or something? :mad: