All Glenn Loovens Talk

Muff

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBC Scotland has learned that the Ibrox club are prepared to offer striker Kris Boyd as part of the deal to bring the Dutchman to Glasgow.

Could be bullshit though.

Should be offering COUSIN not fucking boyd.

That's a matter of opinion my friend. :huh:

Boyd - our saviour...over and over again!

Against who exactly Boab? :unsure:

Tonight...Dundee Utd and Queen of the South! :lol: Those 2 cups we won btw, last season!

As I remember it, the players couldnt even get excited about the those two Mickey mouse cups.Personally I was overjoyed with the two cup wins,

and really happy for Boyd(and I stated my feelings on RM at the time) But honestly Boab,Boyd will never do it in the big games for us,because he will

never get the opportunity.Reason being Boyd is only a plus to the team when we are creating chances(and he is second to none when chances come his

way) but the problem is for me(and his last three managers)is in games against stiff opposition we create very little chances for him.

Now I know you are going to say :but he only needs one chance and it's in the net,And it probably would be.

But it's the other 89mins. that's the problem,when we are basicly playing a man short,because Boyd has nothing else to offer on the field

That's why he only get's the start against teams we figure we are going to create chances against.

I would love to be wrong(and I will admit it) As for me hating Boyd? for the 10th. time I have never met him,and chances are I would like him if I ever did.

cousin wont go to cardif boyd wont go to cardif we wont buy loovens because he will cost more than 2 million and we end up with russell anderson scott severin mark reynolds berra or fuckin big lee wilkie .

I am not a Boyd fan but I have always said he is a goal-machine. You dont pay money plus Boyd for a guy like Loovens.

Cardiff can give us £5m plus Loovens for Boyd, infact, we'll keep Boyd and turn our attentions to a decent CB!!

Loovens is pish!

I am not a Boyd fan but I have always said he is a goal-machine. You dont pay money plus Boyd for a guy like Loovens.

Cardiff can give us £5m plus Loovens for Boyd, infact, we'll keep Boyd and turn our attentions to a decent CB!!

Loovens is pish!

exactly, any smart rangers fan can tell we would be getting bumped here

Good to see the mhedia getting their way again.

They publish some unsubstantiated pish and everyone instantly goes for the throat of the management.

Who needs enemies..?

If rangers sell boyd, Then smith and co inc can GTF

If this so called defender is fucking class, then how come cardiff are selling him?

They're not - he won't sign a new contract.

Get a fucking grip people. A negative story in the press about Rangers and it must be true. Everyone starts ranting and raving and running the club down. Anything positive about the club is immediately shot down as a load of tosh. The standard of posting on here has gone down hill over the past 8-12 months. Really fucking me off, so it is :angry2:

Rangers' Loovens bid hits glitch

Rangers appear to have hit a stumbling block in their attempts to sign Cardiff City defender Glenn Loovens.

BBC Scotland has learned that the Ibrox club are prepared to offer striker Kris Boyd as part of the deal to bring the Dutchman to Glasgow.

In addition, Rangers want Cardiff to pay them £800,000 to balance the deal.

However, Cardiff have rejected the bid as the Championship side believe it is Rangers and not they who should be making the extra payment.

Manager Walter Smith has added Kenny Miller, Andrius Velicka and Kyle Lafferty to the current pool of strikers comprising Jean-Claude Darcheville, Daniel Cousin, Nacho Novo and Boyd.

Fulham's interest in Cousin appears to have ended, leaving Rangers keen to sell one or two strikers in order to help finance other deals.

Boyd voiced concerns at the end of last season that he wasn't being given enough opportunities to play for the first team.

The Scottish international was then the subject of a £2.5 million bid from Cardiff last month, which Rangers rejected.

should we get really worried if the publish the squad numbers this week and millers give num 9. its shocking that they even consider selling a man that has been our top goal scorer for the past 3 seasons not to mention he was ours and killies top goal scorer in his first season with us.

then u will know were big boydy will be come the end of august.

way) but the problem is for me(and his last three managers)is in games against stiff opposition we create very little chances for him.

so thats boyds fault? youve just fucking put the top hat on everything here, youve said he is second to none at taking chances, well then, lets get the quality players that are second to none and CREATING and stop having a go at boyd because the service is shit. we all know then that he can put any chance away that comes his way, is it his fault if nobody gets the ball to him? Boyd offers a lot actually and im not saying hes a world beater mind, there were a lot of games last season where he got assists or brought players into the game, infact i was watching the aberdeen game where we won 3-1 (after being down 1-0) and boyds second half performance was briliant, bringing the ball down, spraying it out wide and running into space. Ok so we have a pacy runner but none of them offer boyds goals, and for that reason alone, we would be daft to sell him, why? because we have a 5-10 goal a season striker in miller, an unproven talent in lafferty, an injury prone, cant complete 90 minutes striker in darcheville and a player who doesnt want to be here in cousin, Novo also can get us a good amount of goals when he plays, selling boyd, or even moreso getting rid of him for a middle of the road championship defender would be the daftest thing ever, because mark my words, the day we get rid of boyd, the day we will all wish we had him back, because whereever he will go he will score goals

I'd be tel;ing Cardiff to go and f### themselves if they think this clog-wearer is worth more than the £2.5 million they value boyd at.

Leek munching fannies

I dont know why people are so surprised at Cardiff for valuing Loovens higher than Boyd.

This is a Championship player we are talking about here, a player from the 2nd most inflated league in the world.

Spent too much of laf tbh.

Wasted too much on an unknowen talent and now have fuck all left to spend in the transfer window by the looks of it.

As for boyd. Should never be leaveing. He's crying out for a fucking DECENT BLOODY ATTACKING FUCKING MIDFIELDER!!!!!

Something we've not had for years now. Walter needs to get a fucking grip big time.

Incredibly pissed off atm.

Spending 6 million on three strikers. Two are nothing more than average and the other a prospect for the future (and a poor prospect from what I've heard.)

Beyond a joke now.